myroom英语作文五句话

myroom英语作文五句话

myroom英语作文五句话?

My room

My room is small but tidy.There is a desk ,a chair and a bed in it. There are a few pictures on the wall. I clean my room every morning. I am fond of my room.

mydreamroom英文作文60字?

my dream room是我梦想的房间的意思。英文作文60字可以从以下例子看出:

I like to have big room, have bathroom and study in my room, and have desk and chair in my room, of course I have kings size bed so I can relax and enjoy sleep. 我喜欢大房间,房间里有浴室和书房,房间里有桌椅,当然我有特大号床,这样我完全就能够放松和享受睡眠。

I have my own room, but it is different from my dreaming room. My dreaming room is not too big or too small. There is a big and soft bed in it. Beside the bed there is a dressing table. On the other side, there is a big wardrobe. I can hang up all my clothes. There is a beautiful writing desk for me to do homework. Behind the desk there is a place to put many entertainment tools. And the wall of my room is pink. This is my dreaming room.

my house英语作文60词?

my house

my house is very beautiful and big . lt has two floors .there are a living room and a kitchen and a dining room in the first fioor . l often play computer in the study room .l love my house very much !

my room作文很多于五句句话?

i have my room. my room is small.but very beautiful. look ,there is a desk next to

my bed. ,there is a lamp,some books and a pencil-box on the desk. and there is a

chair under it. near the window,there are some flowers. there is a tv in front of the

desk. my is under the bed. . oh, there is a photo on the wall. i like it very much.

do you have your own room? tell me,please !

我有我的房间, 我的房间很小,但是,很漂亮。看,有一个书桌在我的床旁边。有一个灯,一部分书和一个铅笔盒在书桌上还桌下有一把椅子。靠近窗户,有一部分花。有一个电视在桌子的前面。哦,有一张照片在墙上。我很喜欢它。你有自己的房间吗?请告诉我吧!

myroom简单作文20词?

my room is comfortable and beautifulI. I love my room.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myroom英语作文五句话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myroom英语作文五句话和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/138869.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

myroom英语作文五句话       mydreamroom英文作文60字       myroom英语作文60词   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myroom英语作文五句话

myroom英语作文五句话? My room My room is small but tidy.There is a desk ,a chair and a bed in it. There are a few pictures on the wall. I clean my room every morning. I am fond of my room. mydreamroom英文作文60字? my dream room是我梦...

• 英语作文myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译

myhobby英语作文70词? My hobby I have a lot of hobbies, most of them are sports, such as running, skating, playing basketball and so on. But my favorite sport is swimming. When I was 6, My father had me learn how to swim. And since then, I have...

• 英语作文myhero易烊千玺英语作文

my hero易烊千玺英语作文? his name is 易烊千玺,he was 13 years old .he is a star,he is also a member of the combination of tfboys,the combination of the debut of the time is august 6th.he birthday isin november 28th.he likes red.he als...

• 英语作文hero如何发音,我最尊敬的人大学英语作文150字怎么写

hero如何发音? 发音: [ˈhɪərəʊ] n. 英雄;男主角,男主人公A war hero deserves the respect of all. 战斗英雄应该得到全部人的尊敬。 The hero of this movie is my middle school classmate. 这部电影的男主角是我的...