myhero易烊千玺英语作文

myhero易烊千玺英语作文

my hero易烊千玺英语作文?

his name is 易烊千玺,he was 13 years old .he is a star,he is also a member of the combination of tfboys,the combination of the debut of the time is august 6th.he birthday isin november 28th.he likes red.he also liked relax bear.he fans called origami.this is my idol 易烊千玺。hes very good,isnt it?

翻译:他叫易烊千玺,他13岁了。他是个明星,他也是组合tfboys的成员,组合的出道时间是8月6日。他的生日在11月28日。他喜欢红色,他也喜欢轻松熊。他的粉丝名叫千纸鹤。他就是我的偶像易烊千玺,他很棒,不是吗?

英语作文my hero Spider-Man?

My hero is Spider-man,I have watched all those movies.He is loyalty,kind,and nice.He never want to revenge for any one else.Although spider-man is not real,but it is very good imaginary hero.The first time in the movie,although he made a mistake that he lost his uncle,but in the end he got over with his biggest problem,he found his own value.In the last movie,he also found his own love,it's good to have a good end.

RT

我的英雄是妈妈的英语作文?

My hero is my mother, who shelters me from the wind and rain.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myhero易烊千玺英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myhero易烊千玺英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/138565.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

myhero易烊千玺英语作文       英语作文myheroSpider-Man       myhero英语作文九年级   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myhero易烊千玺英语作文

my hero易烊千玺英语作文? his name is 易烊千玺,he was 13 years old .he is a star,he is also a member of the combination of tfboys,the combination of the debut of the time is august 6th.he birthday isin november 28th.he likes red.he als...

• 英语作文hero如何发音,我最尊敬的人大学英语作文150字怎么写

hero如何发音? 发音: [ˈhɪərəʊ] n. 英雄;男主角,男主人公A war hero deserves the respect of all. 战斗英雄应该得到全部人的尊敬。 The hero of this movie is my middle school classmate. 这部电影的男主角是我的...

• 英语作文myday英语作文35词

myday英语作文35词? my day I and my brother went to shopping in the super market near our school yesterday.There were so many delicious fruits and foods in the market.We bought some apples and bananas home.Its a wonderful day. 英语作文《my...

• 英语作文mybedroom英语作文5句,mybedroom作文10句话

mybedroom英语作文5句? The favourite place in my house is my bedroom. My bedroom is light blue in coloured. My parents let me decide the colour of my room when they were renovating the house. It is my favourite colour. It reminds me of the sky...