初二英语作文写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯他多久

初二英语作文写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯他多久

初二英语作文,写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯,他多久做一次这样的事情?

朋友的好习惯和坏习惯英语作文:

Liming is my best friend.He is my classmate.Our seats are near each other.He has a good habit that he goes to school on time every day.But he has a bad habit that he likes to chat with me when we are having class.He likes to chat almost every class.

翻译:

李明是我最好的朋友。 他是我的考生。 我们的座位很近。 他有一个好习惯,每天及时上学。 但是,他有一个坏习惯,他喜欢在我们上课时和我聊天。 他基本上每节课都喜欢聊天。

写一篇Myfriend为题的英语作文假设你的朋友是Cindy,她今年13岁,请你讲解一下你的朋友?

每当午夜时分,对着镜子,叫我的名字五次:Cindy ,Cindy, Cindy , Cindy , Cindy 。我就可以出来找你。

有关my special friend的英语小短文80词左右?

Everyone has his own good friend. So do I.My best friend is Lilei.He is 16 years old . He has a round face with big eyes. And he looks very tall and thin.In our spare time we often play football together because we both like sports. Besides,he is good at not only English but also maths,but I am weak in maths.So he often helps me with it after school.I still remember that he was ill last week and couldn`t go to school.So I went to his home to help him with his lessons after school every day.He felt very happy.I think good friends should not only help each other but also share happiness and sadness together.I believe that"A friend in need is a friend indeed.

扩展知识:

写作注意要点

一、选择平日的单词:英语有不少丰富多彩的词,但是,我们只选择一小部分进行写作完全就能够了,这样不仅可以保证语法的正确还能保证单词的正确,因为一部分不常见的单词,我们可能做不到很熟悉.

二、不要错误的使用:因为一部分词语可能会使用不当,让他们失去了原来所具有的功能,可能会让读者误会你的意思,或者对你的观点出现质疑;

三、选择适合的词汇:在英语中,有不少的同义词,虽然意思一样但用法却截然不一样,这个问题就导致了文章在别人眼中看来感觉是特别怪的,故此,在写作中一定要多使用中式的词汇。

四、尽可能使用具有包容性质的词:你所使用的词肯定是不存在偏见的,可以选择一定程度上的,不刻板的词.

最后,一定要累积自己的词汇量,这样你在写作时才可以有更多的词来使用.

扩大词汇量,你会有更多的词汇可供选择,这说明了你可能会找到一个最精确传达信息的单词,阅读是一个学习新单词的好办法.然而,,在使用新单词以前,一定要查词典确认新单词的含义.

Everyone has his own good friend. So do I.My best friend is Lilei.He is 16 years old . He has a round face with big eyes. And he looks very tall and thin.In our spare time we often play football together because we both like sports. Besides,he is good at not only English but also maths,but I am weak in maths.So he often helps me with it after school.I still remember that he was ill last week and couldn`t go to school.So I went to his home to help him with his lessons after school every day.He felt very happy.I think good friends should not only help each other but also share happiness and sadness together.I believe that"A friend in need is a friend indeed.

扩展资料

大多数情况下来说英语短文词数在一千以内,类似于小杂文,随笔。英语短文就是指以英文来写作的短文。它既可讲述道理,也可以抒发感情,亦可记叙事情,但因其整版内容短小,故要求用语简洁,结构简单,观点简明。

和她的友谊英语作文?

Mary was my best friend while we were in primary school. She moved to another city later, i Treasure our friendship and We keep in touch by email or phone now

初二英语作文有关好朋友生病的?

Lily didnt come to school yesterday because she fell ill. So I went to see her in the hospital after school. She told me she had stomache often. I asked her what did she had yesterday, she said she had too much meat. I told her that she should have a balanced diet, such as more healthy food and stayed away from the junk food and meat. She thanked me for my advice.

以My friend为题的一篇80词左右的英语作文?

交代了解时间、地址位置、人物、事件,让读者明白文章写的是什么人,具体是在什么时候,什么地方出现了怎样的事,详细请看下方具体内容:

I have a good friend whoes English name is lisa.She is twelve years old and she is a very pretty girl.Everyone in our class including teachers like her,but I am her only best friend.We share everything we have and we nearly talk everything with each other.We both learn well,and we always learn together and help each other.She was very out-going and cute.She likes tell jokes and funny things.She likes smiling,you could always find simil blooming in her face.I like her not only because she is cute but also she is very kind inside.Well that is my best friend.

翻译:

我有一个英文名字叫丽莎的好朋友。她十二岁了,她是一个很漂亮的女孩。我们班的每个人,涵盖老师都喜欢她,但我是她唯一最好的朋友。我们分享我们所拥有的一切,我们基本上彼此谈论一切。我们都学得很好,我们总是一起学习,相互帮。她很外向和可爱。她喜欢讲笑话和有趣的事情。她喜欢微笑,你还是能够在她的脸上发现美丽的笑容。我喜欢她不仅因为她很可爱,而且,她的内心很善良。那是我最好的朋友。

my friend英语作文男生?

我的朋友叫李华,来自中国,他身高181,今年22岁是一个性格开朗的男孩,深造念书于广东工业大学。

他平常爱好是,打篮球,弹钢琴,跑步,在这个时间段比赛多次取得大学生男子组篮球赛第一名,曾担任体育部部长,取得优秀干部称号,在学校念书外实践,他多次参与志愿者活动,取得优秀志愿者荣誉证书。

以Friend ship为题,写一篇80词的英语作文?

As is we all known, the friendship is very important in our daily life.The good friends can company us and help us to overcome the trouble.

As the old proverb says,the friend in need is the friend in deed. The friendship we are looking for isn't play friends but good friends. They can paradox your wrong things and give you hands.

The good friendship like a tea,it can make you feel warm and comfortable!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文初二英语作文写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯他多久的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/49803.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文初二英语作文写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯他多久和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐