myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译

myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译

myhobby英语作文70词?

My hobby

I have a lot of hobbies, most of them are sports, such as running, skating, playing basketball and so on. But my favorite sport is swimming. When I was 6, My father had me learn how to swim. And since then, I have been interested in swimming very much. Swimming is interesting and the most important is that it makes you strong. I was once in a swimming match and won the first prize. I hope that everyone can enjoy the fun swimming brings to you.

我最骄傲的爱好英语作文?

最骄傲的爱好英语作文,我的回答是我最骄傲的爱好,英语作文应该这样写,我最骄傲的就是在四年级的下半学期,我考试考了第一名,数学,语文英语都考了第一名,英语和科学都考了第二名,这是我最骄傲的爱好了,我的爱好就是学习,我期望能把考试成绩整到第一

My proudest hobby is that I am a very good dancer. I have won the peach and Plum Cup.

I feel that dancing is a confident and happy thing for me. I can not only prove myself constantly, but also make friends with many like-minded people,

we will work hard together and set out for a higher goal, and dancing well has also brought me a lot of positive effects, will be praised by people around me, and will also encounter setbacks, but setbacks can not defeat me,

i’m going to miss this ending and learn to move on to a better level of dancing

我的爱好英语作文(带翻译) 篇一 My hobby Everyone has his or her own hobby.Today I am going to talk about my hobby.My hobby is swimming.I like it very much,although I don't swim very well.And I go to swim with my friends every summer.My swimming coat is blue,because blue is my favourite color.I enjoy swimming in the sun,it's really cool. I hope I can learn to swim well this summer. 我的爱好 每个人都拥有他或她自己的爱好,今天我要谈论我的爱好,我的爱好是游泳,我喜欢它,虽然我不游泳,但我每一年夏天去游泳,我的游泳衣是蓝色的,因为蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色,我喜欢在阳光下游泳,真的很酷。

myhobby英语满分作文六年级简单?

My hobby

My hobby is collecting stamps. There are many stamps in my room. I like stamps very much. There are many things on the stamps. They are colorful and beautiful. After school I usually go to the post office and there are many people there. I learn a lot from collecting stamps. I like collecting stamps very much.

myhobbyisdancing英语作文80词?

My hobby is dancing, every weekend I go to local clubs to dance. I can meet different people and make some friends. Dancing is good sport to me, it help me to make my body fit and active. I met my husband there 5 years ago, now we have 2 children, but we still go to dance every weekend, thanks my parents, they help us to look after children while we are out.

my hobby英语口头作文?

My hobby

Hello!My name is Amy. I am 13 years old.I like reading. I often read stories on the weekend. I like playing sports. I play basketball and ping-pong with my father every day. I like drawing, too. I draw cartoons with my friends after school.These are my hobbies.What about yours?

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/138796.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译

myhobby英语作文70词? My hobby I have a lot of hobbies, most of them are sports, such as running, skating, playing basketball and so on. But my favorite sport is swimming. When I was 6, My father had me learn how to swim. And since then, I have...

• 英语作文myhero易烊千玺英语作文

my hero易烊千玺英语作文? his name is 易烊千玺,he was 13 years old .he is a star,he is also a member of the combination of tfboys,the combination of the debut of the time is august 6th.he birthday isin november 28th.he likes red.he als...

• 英语作文hero如何发音,我最尊敬的人大学英语作文150字怎么写

hero如何发音? 发音: [ˈhɪərəʊ] n. 英雄;男主角,男主人公A war hero deserves the respect of all. 战斗英雄应该得到全部人的尊敬。 The hero of this movie is my middle school classmate. 这部电影的男主角是我的...