英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式,保持充足的睡眠英语作文

英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式,保持充足的睡眠英语作文
本文主要针对英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式,保持充足的睡眠英语作文和解决睡眠问题英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

英语作文有关睡眠还有改变方法?

The quality of sleep has been poor. Drinking hot milk before going to bed at night has no effect. Later, my classmates told me that many methods can improve sleep. After trying, the sleep is much better. Let's share the methods with you.

1. When sleeping at night, you must first choose a comfortable bed. When you choose a bed, you must be thicker and softer. In this way, it is more comfortable to sleep. And it is very important to keep warm when sleeping. Because after people fall asleep, their temperature will drop. If the temperature is too low, it will affect the sleep at night.

2. If the sleep quality is not good, you must exercise regularly at ordinary times, and also actively face to face pressure, but you can't sleep after intense exercise. In this case, the sleep quality is not good. After eating, you should take a walk more to relieve the pressure. It is necessary to remember that exercise should be prohibited for two hours before sleep.

3. If the sleep quality is not good, you can improve the normal sleep environment slightly. For example, the temperature in the room is usually 15-24 degrees in ordinary times. You must keep enough sleep time, so that the sleep quality will be good.

译文:睡眠质量一直不好,晚上睡觉前喝热牛奶也没有效果,后来我考生告诉我说不少方式都是可以改善睡眠,试了后面睡眠好了不少,下面就把方式和各位考生分享下。

1、 晚上睡觉时第一就要选择舒适的床,选择床时一定要厚一点,比较软一点的,这样,睡起来的就比较舒服,而且,睡眠时候的保暖也是很重要的,因为人在入睡后面,体温会带来一定下降,假设温度太低,就可以影响深夜睡眠。

2、 睡眠质量不好,平日间时一定要定期的运动,而且,还需要积极的对面对压力,但是,不可以在剧烈的运动后面就睡觉,这样,睡眠质量不好,吃完饭后面要多散步,才可以缓解压力,一定要记住在睡前的两个小时要不允许运动。

3、 睡眠质量不好,可以稍微改善一下平日间的睡眠环境,例如说平日间时房间里面的温度大多数情况下在15至24度,一定要保持充裕的睡眠时间,这样,睡眠质量才会好。

保证充裕的睡眠英语作文?

Nowadays, it is the common situation for the young people to stay up, some are addicted to the computer games, and some are going out and find fun with their friends. The lack of sleep not only makes them work inefficiently, but also hurts their health.

目前,年轻人熬夜是很常见的情况,有部分人沉迷于电脑游戏,有部分人和他们的朋友出去玩。缺少睡眠不仅使他们工作效率低下,同时也影响了他们的健康。

The lack of sleep always happens among young people, and most of them expect to make up sleep on weekends, but even they do so, it still hurts their body, for the irregular lifestyle in most of the time. I used to staying up playing computer games or watching TV series at midnight. After a week, I found my skin became darker and there came some freckles. So I decided to give up stay up and kept enough sleep. A few days passed, my skin became better and I had the energy to study.

年轻大家总是会缺少睡眠,他们中的相当大一部分人期望在星期六和星期天补上来睡眠,但是,就算他们这样做,还是伤害了自己的身体,因为大多数时间不规律的生活方法。我常常在午夜熬夜玩电脑游戏或看电视连续剧,一个星期后,我发现我的皮肤变得暗沉,还有一部分雀斑。故此,我决定放弃熬夜,保持充裕的睡眠。几天过去了,我的皮肤得到了改善,也有学习的精力。

Enough sleep can also make us stay young. Look at those people who look young in an old age. The secret is to keep healthy lifestyle and taking enough sleep is one of the important ways. Don’t think you are young and have the energy to stay up, some day, you have to pay for it.

如何养成良好的睡眠习惯英语作文?

Often,simple remedies can solve the problem of an occasional restless night.For some people,just a few minutes' reading or television gazing will lull the mind to sleep.Others coax slumber by taking a warm bath or light snack just before bedtime.Over-the- counter (OTC) nighttime sleep-aids,regulated by the Food and Drug Administration,are another option.

以上就是本文英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式,保持充足的睡眠英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式,保持充足的睡眠英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/229614.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文关于睡眠以及改变方式       ">保证充足的睡眠英语作文       ">保持充足的睡眠英语作文       ">解决睡眠问题英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐