英语作文changes外貌,关于学校变化的英语作文带翻译初一

英语作文changes外貌,关于学校变化的英语作文带翻译初一

英语作文changes外貌?

I have changed a lot. I used to be short and had a large build. But now I am much taller and thinner. I was lazy before and I didn't like doing housework. But now I am a hardworking person and I often help my parents do some housework, such as, cleaning the room, washing the dishes, doing the shopping and so on. I think doing the housework can help me grow up and to be indepent. I work hard at my study so I can get better grade than before. I think I am becoming lovely, energetic and easy-going.

有关学校变化的英语作文带翻译?

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Its my honor to tell you about the changes of my school.

When you walk around our school, you can see various flowers and trees everywhere. At the same time, you can smell the taste, breathe fresh air. Its a nice place for us to study.

Changes in my schoolI’m a student in a middle school. I want to tell you that our school has changed a lot . Our school is much bigger than before. There also is a big garden now.And many trees and flowers are there. we can sit and relax ourselves there.The playground is much bigger and more beautiful than before. Many boys play football there after school.And many girls play games there.They are very happy.Now we are in Grade 3, we have to study harder than before. Students do their homework in their free time.I think it is good, but taking some exercise is important, too.Now our school is more beautiful, we are more polite to our teachers and we like to study very much. I think our school has changed in many way.

翻译:

我学校的变化我是一名中学生。我想告诉你,我们学校已经改变了不少。我们的学校比之前大得多。还有一个大花园目前。还有那里有不少树和花。我们可以坐在那里放松一下。比之前的游乐场更大,更漂亮。不少男孩后来在那里踢足球学校。还有不少女孩玩游戏在那里。他们都很开心。目前我们上三年级了,我们一定要比之前更努力地学习。学生们在空闲时间做家庭作业。我觉得这很好,但锻炼身体也非常的重要。目前我们的学校更漂亮了,我们对老师更礼貌了,我们很喜欢学习。我觉得我们的学校在不少方面都改变了。

有关交通变化的英语作文?

Nowadays,more and more families have their own cars.

Besides,the number of buses has increased fast.So traffic safety become more and more important.As for we students,we should obey the traffic rules so that we can protect ourselves.What's more,we have to walk on the right side of the road.

Never try to cross the road when there are lots of high speed cars.Always be careful and don't play phone at a road.If you drive,also keep the rules.Don't drive too fast or use phone when you are driving.Life is important to we all.

有关青春期时期变化的英语作文?

Before Chinese students go to college, they have been told about the great things on campus life all the time, so they have the motivation to study hard. When they come to university, they begin to slow down their pace to study and waste their youth.

Nowadays, a lot of college students lose motivation to move on when they come to the new chapter of their life. Campus life seems to be relaxed and a place to free themselves. Without the supervision from parents and teachers, they choose to lose themselves in the computer games or all kinds of parties.

So someone made the comment on campus life as the nursing house, which satirized the students who wasted their precious time and youth to accomplish nothing. It is the important stage for them to learn professional knowledge and master skills, so as to be competitive and find their own place in the world.

For a wise student, they make the plans and improve themselves all the time. If we live the life as the old people in the nursing house, then it is kind of committing suicide for a young person.

我的变化英语作文30单词?

My life has changed a lot in the past three years. I was fat and short when I came to the middle school. At that time, I was interested in computer games and I spent most of time on it. My parents were worried about me.

情绪变化的作文英语?

today,iwasunhappy.because,ilostmynewpen.butsomehourslater.mydeskmatefounditundermydeskandibecamehappy.

写我先后变化英语作文五句话?

Now I am more focused on lessons and finish my homework actively.

At home, I often help my mother in housework. I want to be more independent so that I can take good care of myself.

At school I listen to my teacher very carefully. What's more, I am fond of reading now.

你的成长改变英语作文?

Sometimes I want to grow up quickly, so I can be an adult and enjoy their moment, but my parents tell me that being mature needs to pay some price.

I sometimes will make my parents angry, because I make the mistake.

They tell me that it is the price of growing up.

Being mature means I have to learn from the mistake.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文changes外貌,关于学校变化的英语作文带翻译初一的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/51550.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语作文changes外貌,关于学校变化的英语作文带翻译初一和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐