myhometown英语作文比较级,我的家乡西宁英语作文

myhometown英语作文比较级,我的家乡西宁英语作文

myhometown英语作文比较级?

My hometown

My hometown is the most besutiful place in my heart.The rivers water is clearer than the other village,the birds are singing more happily,the grass is greener.

The breeze is more gentle,the flowers are prettier than the other place.The air is always fresher,and the blue sky is dotted by the fluffy white clouds.I love my hometown very much.

讲解自己家乡西宁英语作文?

xining is the only large city in qinghai and is the capital of the province.long estabished as a chinaese city,its been a military garrison and trading centre since the 16th century. nowdays,its also a stopover for foreigners following the qinghai-tibet route,perched at an elevation of 2275M on the edge of the tibetan plateau,the city itself has nothing exceptional to see,but is a convent staging postfor visting taer monastery and qinghai lake.

my hometown英语作文,长春的?

My hometown,Changchun

Changchun City ,my hometown,is situated at the heart of Songliao Plains in northeast China.I’m proud of her because she is characterized as the automobile city, forest city, film city and city of science, technology and culture.

Although Changchun is a new city with only about 200 years of history,she is a very influential regional center city in China with high degree openness and advanced science and education now. The city has 27 regular institutions of full-time tertiary education with a total enrollment of approximate 160,000 million students. Jilin University and Northeast Normal University boast of good reputation in China.

I love her so much that I will try my best to make her more beautiful!

以我的家乡为题,写一篇讲解家乡的英语作文,词数50左右?

My hometown in BoZhou. Sand everywhere there before, very desolate. Now there is very beautiful. In the middle of the village there is a small river before. Middle Creek has a pond with lotus in full bloom, there are many fish enjoy swimming in. Planted with almond trees around the village, a tree covered with sweet fruit. In front of every house loaded with beautiful flowers. Happy people live here

英语讲解家乡,湖北襄阳?

Xiangyang,China. A beautiful city full of art and history. A hotly contested spot which the military must

occupat.It

is called "The first city of China".

襄阳,中国。一座艺术气息和历史氛围浓郁的美丽的古城,兵家必争之地,享有“华夏第一城池”的美誉。

Whatever you think about Xiangyang, visiting as a tourist is very different from living there. Each part of Xiangyang has its own character. Some parts are richer than others, or more industrial, or have better housing.

不管你眼中的襄阳是什么样子,以游客的身份去参观旅游和居住在这里有很大的不一样。襄阳每个地方都各有千秋。有的地方富裕,有的地方偏工业化,有的地方则更合适居住。

It is difficult to be general about Xiangyang. The city is made up of a "collection of villages", each area with its own character and community.

要全面描述襄阳是很困难的。这个城市是一个“乡村集散地”,每个地方都拥有自己的特色和自己的社区。

Put them all together, and you have Xiangyang ,a city beautiful and quiet.

全部这一切,组成了襄阳,一个美丽又宁静的城市。

用there be句型讲解自己的家乡?

there are many friendly people in my hometown. there are many high buildings too.

一篇有关讲解洋县家乡的英语作文:my hometown?

yhometowninyangxian.Infrontofeveryhouseloadedwithbeautifulflowers.Sandeverywheretherebefore.Nowthereisverybeautiful.Plantedwithalmondtreesaroundthevillage,therearemanyfishenjoyswimmingin,verydesolate,atreecoveredwithsweetfruit.inthemiddleofthevillagethereisasmallriverbefore.MiddleCreekhasapondwithlotusinfullbloom

以上就是本文myhometown英语作文比较级,我的家乡西宁英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myhometown英语作文比较级,我的家乡西宁英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/189433.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">写介绍家乡的英语作文       ">介绍自己家乡西宁英语作文       ">myhometown英语作文比较级       ">我的家乡西宁英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐