写一篇关于我的家乡的英语作文150词,我的家乡英语小短文6句怎么写

写一篇关于我的家乡的英语作文150词,我的家乡英语小短文6句怎么写

写一篇有关我的家乡的英语作文150词?

Something Special about my Hometown

In my hometown,we make dumplings for the New Year festival.It's a long-ago tradition for us to make New Year dumplings as a tribute to our ancestors and Buddha gods and goddesses.

What's special about it is that we will put some coins into the dumplings.Those with the coins are called good-luck dumplings.It is said that whoever in the family eats the coins,which is regarded as a good sign of luck,will have good luck in the coming year.

On the New Year's Eve,also called the family union's day,all family members will gather around the table and share delicious food,one of which is the good-luck dumplings.We spread our best wish for the one who gets the coin.

我的家乡英语小短文6句?

I love this city.She’s small and quiet.Every day I live here,I could have the safety feeling which I got when my mother held me in her arms. I love this city.She is very beautiful and lovely.Everywhere you can see the flowers,grass and trees.The shops are full of all kinds of goods.When you walk in the street,you can feel the gentle wind touching your face and breathe the fresh air. I love this city.The climate here is very warm which is very suitable for people to do some outdoors activities.

讲解家乡天气英语短文中学?

My hometown is in ShenZhen.

In the spring, the weather is warm and wet in ShenZhen. But sometimes it is cool. We can see the threes and flowers everywhere. The threes are green and flowers are beautiful. I can play kite.

In summer, the weather is hot and wet. I can go swimming. I can eat many ice creams and watermelons. I like our long summer holiday, during the summer holiday I play with my friends, cousins and I do my homework, too.

以上就是本文写一篇关于我的家乡的英语作文150词,我的家乡英语小短文6句怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇关于我的家乡的英语作文150词,我的家乡英语小短文6句怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/189375.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">写家乡的英语作文70词       ">我的家乡英语小短文6句       ">我的家乡英语小短文6句怎么写       ">写一篇关于我的家乡的英语作文150词   

英语作文热门资讯推荐