关于打篮球的英语作文,第一次打篮球英语作文带翻译

关于打篮球的英语作文,第一次打篮球英语作文带翻译

有关打篮球的英语作文?

一讲解自己喜欢打篮球。比如,i like playing basketball.

二讲解自己为什么喜欢打篮球,因为锻炼身体。

三充分利用课余时间打篮球。

首次打篮球英语作文?

Have fun playing basketball.

I am a sports fan, basketball, table tennis, badminton·· · · · ·are sports I like. Among them, basketball is my best love, because it brings me joy.

四年级打篮球的英语小故事简短?

Yesterday,l went to the park.l was very happy.l played with my friends.We play basketball,football and tennis.We ate lunch in the restaurant together.In the afternoon, we went to Nanjing road.We bought a lot of things.l bought some toys.My friends bought some food.We drank some juice.what a happy day!

英语作文海报(篮球友谊赛)?

Poster There will be an exciting basketball match! Teams: New York City basketball team vs our school basketball team Place: the basketball court. Time: 4p.m.Sep.5th,2023 Organizer: Department of Recreation and Sports of the School Audiences should go to cheer our team in their sportswear. If it rains, the match will be put off till next Friday. Department of Recreation and Sports of the School Sep. 1st, 2023

以上就是本文关于打篮球的英语作文,第一次打篮球英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于打篮球的英语作文,第一次打篮球英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/189154.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于打篮球的英语作文       ">第一次打篮球英语作文       ">第一次打篮球英语作文带翻译       ">写打篮球的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文数字的重要性英文作文,初中英语作文myfuture

数字的重要性英文作文? In our life,we have many subjects to learn .but mathmtic is very important because it can improve your imagnation strength you logistic and bringh you a bright future. First,during learning math,we need to think a lo...

• 英语作文介绍一部电影英语50字

讲解一部电影英语50字? The movie Green Car is highly recommended. It is a story about black people and white people .Racial discrimination is a terrible product of the capital society, and people are treated unfairly. 英语作文myhobby30词...