mysuccessstory英语作文,积极思考与乐观成功之间的关系写一篇英语作文

mysuccessstory英语作文,积极思考与乐观成功之间的关系写一篇英语作文

mysuccessstory英语作文

You practiced over and over again; you wanted it more than anyone; you studied the hardest, but in the end, you still didnt succeed. Each time you ask yourself, what happened and why. What I might suggest is that did you have a wrong attitude?

Positive attitude helps us cope with the daily affairs of life more easily. It brings optimism into our life, and makes it easier to avoid worry and negative thinking. If we adopt it as a way of life, it will bring constructive changes into our life, and makes us happier, brighter and more successful. With a positive attitude we will see the bright side of life, become optimistic and expect the best to happen. It is certainly a state of mind that is well worth developing and strengthening.

So next time, you will practice just as much, still want it just as much, will study just as hard. What will be different is that you will also put on a smile. A positive attitude might just be the one thing that you need to succeed!

积极思考与乐观,成功当中的关系,写一篇英语作文?

英语作文请看下方具体内容:

Optimism and Success

In study after study, psychologists have determined that ‘optimism’ is the most important quality you can develop for personal and professional success and happiness. It seems that optimists have 3 special behaviours, all learned through practice and repetition.

1st, optimists look for the good in every situation. No matter what goes wrong, they always look for something good or beneficial. And not surprisingly they always find it.

2nd, optimists always seek the valuable lesson in every setback or difficulty.They believe that difficulties come not to obstruct but to instruct. They believe that each setback or obstacle contains a valuable lesson they can learn and grow from and they are determined to find it

how to live a successful life in college英语作文?

如何在大学里过上成功的生活

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mysuccessstory英语作文,积极思考与乐观成功之间的关系写一篇英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mysuccessstory英语作文,积极思考与乐观成功之间的关系写一篇英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/117986.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文以购物为主题的英语作文不少于五句话

以购物为主题的英语作文很多于五句话? 以购物为主题的英语作文: I like shopping very much especially on weekend, since i think shopping can relax myself completely, i have to work 5 days a week and my job is always full wi...

• 英语作文邀请大学同学参加婚礼英语作文

邀请大学考生参与婚礼英语作文? Dear __, _ and I have set the date — and we want you to be the first to know it. We’re going to be married very quietly at the Community Church on Thursday, June the twelfth, at noon. We want you to c...

• 英语作文浅淡英国文学的英语作文,关于英国文学的英语作文

浅淡英国文学的英语作文? 我认为围城不错,有着中国人的幽默与风趣,作者钱钟书乃是位博学鸿儒,千古奇才,由书中可见一斑。值得一读。 厌学者,停止吧 学,使你进步;学,使你明智...