英语作文新年,新年的一天英语作文60

英语作文新年,新年的一天英语作文60

英语作文新年?

new years day is comeing.my favourite day of a year is new years day,

becuse i can eat lots of nice hot food and have a holiday.

this year,i want to go to beijing,because, there are a lot of lates

i can fish,that is very warmth,i cannot feel cold ,and this are many street,i can shopping,

so i think it is very comeliness,it is my wish.now,i am really very excited.

it is my holiday plan,i think it is really very

求一篇英语作文,有关新年的一天(目前进行时?

On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.

有关牛年春节怎样度过的英语作文?

Spring festival is on the first day of the first lunar month. Chinese people most like the Spring Festival. During Spring Festival, Chinese people like having meals with their families, playing fireworks in the open air. My sisters and I played fireworks on that day. We had many fireworks. They were very beautiful. They were running into the sky and breaking into pieces. They looked like flowers in the sky. We were very happy and excited. After that, I made a wish. I hope that, we can have a happy and healthy life next year and everyone in my family can be happy.

以上就是本文英语作文新年,新年的一天英语作文60的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文新年,新年的一天英语作文60和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/189259.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">新年的一天英语作文60       ">写过春节的英语作文       ">求一篇英语作文关于新年的一天(现在进行时       ">英语作文新年   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文新年,新年的一天英语作文60

英语作文新年? new years day is comeing.my favourite day of a year is new years day, becuse i can eat lots of nice hot food and have a holiday. this year,i want to go to beijing,because, there are a lot of lates i can fish,that is very warmth,...

• 英语作文数字的重要性英文作文,初中英语作文myfuture

数字的重要性英文作文? In our life,we have many subjects to learn .but mathmtic is very important because it can improve your imagnation strength you logistic and bringh you a bright future. First,during learning math,we need to think a lo...

• 英语作文介绍一部电影英语50字

讲解一部电影英语50字? The movie Green Car is highly recommended. It is a story about black people and white people .Racial discrimination is a terrible product of the capital society, and people are treated unfairly. 英语作文myhobby30词...