急需一篇英语作文是写个备忘录求帮忙谢谢

急需一篇英语作文是写个备忘录求帮忙谢谢

急需一篇英语作文是写个备忘录,求帮忙,谢谢?

Dearall,JustareminderthattherewillbeaEnglishacademyheldnextweekinthetrainingcentre.Canyoupleasepersuadesomeofyourstafftogetinvolvedinthisacademy?LessonsaregoingtostartonMonday12thofmathandanyonewhoisattendingthelessonisrequiredtofillinaformandtherewillbeatestonthefirstweek.Studentsarenotrequiredtobybooksfromthetrainingcentrebuttherewillbehomeworkforthem.ThxandhaveanicedayXxx

英语备忘录范文120词?

Directions: Write a memorandum of about 100 words to the student service department and ask them to fix a telephone for each dormitory.

MEMO

August 16,2023

To:The leader of student service department

Subject:Telephone

Dear Sir,

I would like to remind you that we are in want of a telephone for each dormitory. As a university student, we need to cope with the daily increasing communications with teachers, friends and people outside the campus.

We need a telephone to get and send message, which is important for us. Though most of us have mobile phones and e-mail address, a telephone in the dormitory is after all the most convenient and cheapest tool of communication. I hope that you will pay attention to this problem and solve it as soon as possible.

Regards.

Yours,

Li Ming

人文英语4备忘录作文?

The importance of Humanities

University pressure I see that there are two kinds of pressure on college students today: economic pressure and parental pressure. Its easy to look for rebels everywhere, accusing universities of charging too much and parents pushing their children too far. But there are no rebels.

There are only victims who are under heavy pressure to find jobs for students who are just about to graduate. If I were an employer, I would rather hire graduates with this breadth and curiosity than those who narrowly pursue safety subjects and high scores. I know countless students whose curiosity

以上就是本文急需一篇英语作文是写个备忘录求帮忙谢谢的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文急需一篇英语作文是写个备忘录求帮忙谢谢和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/172038.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语备忘录范文120词       ">备忘录的英语作文       ">急需一篇英语作文是写个备忘录求帮忙谢谢   

英语作文热门资讯推荐