八年级天气影响心情的英语作文,不同的天气影响不同的心情英文作文怎么写

八年级天气影响心情的英语作文,不同的天气影响不同的心情英文作文怎么写

八年级天气影响心情的英语作文?

Weather affects all of us in one way or another, directly or indirectly. For example, good weather makes people happy. Bad weather makes people sick and depressed. Be sides, on a fine day, one can go out for a walk or play a game in the open. On a rainy day, however, he can only stay indoors, in a word, weather is part of life for all of us.

The first thing that many people do after getting up is to see what the weather is like. With a knowledge of the weather people can arrange work and life of the day. If it is fine, he may decide to go on a picnic. If it is cloudy, he will have to take a raincoat or an umbrella with him when he is leaving the house. Whatever the weather may be, one tends to adjust his activities to it accordingly.

In order to know what the weather will he, special people are hired 1o provide this information. They collect data, analyze them and predict the weather of the coming day. This information, which is announced on the radio or on TV, is usually very accurate. Thanks to the efforts of those professionals, we can always know the weather in advance and get prepared for it.

不一样的天气影响不一样的心情英文作文?

Weather affects all of us in one way or another,directly or indirectly.For example,good weather makes people happy.Bad weather makes people sick and depressed.Be sides,on a fine day,one can go out for a walk or play a game in the open.On a rainy day,however,he can only stay indoors,in a word,weather is part of life for all of us.

The first thing that many people do after getting up is to see what the weather is like.With a knowledge of the weather people can arrange work and life of the day.If it is fine,he may decide to go on a picnic.If it is cloudy,he will have to take a raincoat or an umbrella with him when he is leaving the house.Whatever the weather may be,one tends to adjust his activities to it accordingly.

In order to know what the weather will he,special people are hired 1o provide this information.They collect data,analyze them and predict the weather of the coming day.This information,which is announced on the radio or on TV,is usually very accurate.Thanks to the efforts of those professionals,we can always know the weather in advance and get prepared for it.

英语日记一个下雨的星期六和星期天?

A Rainy Day the weather was so bad today as well as my mood.i failed in my test and was scolded by my teacher.i was so upset because i had try my best and spent a lot of time doing exercise.to make things worse,it started to rain when the class is over. i stared at the gray sky,wondering whether i should to run in the rain.suddenly, someone patted my shoulder.i turned back immediately and find it was my best friend.saying nothing,he give me his umbrella with a smile.i felt so moved and warm.

以上就是本文八年级天气影响心情的英语作文,不同的天气影响不同的心情英文作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文八年级天气影响心情的英语作文,不同的天气影响不同的心情英文作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/171982.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">不同的天气影响不同的心情英文作文怎么写       ">weatherandmood英语作文       ">不同的天气影响不同的心情英文作文       ">八年级天气影响心情的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐