英语日记五十字好词好句

英语日记五十字好词好句

英语日记五十字,好词好句?

1.Hello, … 你好。

2.Hi, … 喂,你好。

3.Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。

4.How are you (this morning / afternoon / evening)? 你今天好吗?

5.Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。

6.Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。

7.Welcome back to … 欢迎回到…

my last trip英语作文50字

my parents and I took part in a tour to Yunnan.

In this tour, the trip to Yulong Snow Mountain is my deepest mountain climbing experience.

According to the guide, Yulong Snow Mountain is a sacred mountain in the eyes of the local Naxi people, known as the Oriental Alps.

At 6:30, we took a bus to the cableway station at the foot of the mountain at an altitude of 3356 meters. When we got there, I was stunned. There were so many people. Besides, everyone was wearing down jacket and carrying a light oxygen bottle. It seems that everyone was ready for a difficult journey.

On the way to the top of the mountain, I enjoyed the primeval forest, the sacred, magnificent and majestic Yulong Snow Mountain and glacier.

After 1150 meters, we came to the end of the tour bus. The remaining 174 meters were on foot. It was very difficult. Every few steps was very hard, but I still insisted on climbing to the pea.

有关购物的英语作文50字?

I went shopping with my mama yesterday,because she wanted to buy some daily necessities.We went to the nearest supermarket on foot.Therere many kinds of goods in it,such as fruit,vegetables,meats, magazines,electrical equipment.We bought teeth-brushes,

towels,a basin,soaps and some foods.As May Day is coming,mama also bought a nice dress for me.After two-hours shopping we got what we wanted and spent a happy afternoon.

写一篇短文,讲解一下你自己,很多于50词。英语作文?

英语作文自我讲解带翻译  Tointroducemyself(讲解我自己)Hello,everyone!(各位考生好)Mynameis****.(我叫****)  I'ma15yearsoldboy.(我是一个15岁的男孩)(详细情况自己改)  IliveinthebeautifulcityofRizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)  I'manactive,lovelyandcleverboy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)Intheschool,myfavouritesubjectismaths.(在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhapssomeonethinksit'sdifficulttostudywell.(也许有部分人觉得这超级难学)ButIlikeit.(但我喜欢他)  Ibelivethatifyoutryyourbest,everythingcanbedonewell.(我相信每件事付出努力就可以有害结果)  Ialsolikesportsverymuch.(我也很喜欢运动)  Suchas,running,volleyballandsoon.(像跑步、排球等等)I'mkind-hearted.(我很热心)  Ifyouneedhelp,pleasecometome.(假设你需帮,就来找我)Ihopewecanbegoodfriends!(我期望我们能成为好朋友)OK.Thisisme.Asunnyboy.(好了,那就是我,一个阳光男孩)

英语记叙作文50字?

英语作文50字:

My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man. He often helps his neighbours and some strangers whom he doesnt know at all.

He has really done a lot for others. I dont like him to do so because I think it has taken him too much time.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语日记五十字好词好句的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/53793.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语日记五十字好词好句和英语作文的相关信息。

TAG标签:

英语日记五十字好词好句       mylasttrip英语作文50字       的英语作文50字   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语日记五十字好词好句

英语日记五十字,好词好句? 1.Hello, … 你好。 2.Hi, … 喂,你好。 3.Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。 4.How are you (this morning / afternoon / evening)? 你今天好吗? 5.Fine, thank you/ thank...

• 英语作文关于马龙的英语作文

有关马龙的英语作文? Ma Long, born on October 20th, 1988 in Anshan City, Liaoning Province, is an athlete of Chinese mens table tennis team. Play for the Chinese mens table tennis team and serve as the captain. Malone is the first super all...

• 英语作文自我介绍英语作文6句

自我讲解英语作文6句? I am Liping. I work as a doctor in a village in China. Everyone knows me here. When they are ill,they come to my doctor's office.I take good care of them. 英语作文,自我讲解? most like the color is white....