假如我失离三天英语作文,如果只有三天时间你会干什么英语作文

假如我失离三天英语作文,如果只有三天时间你会干什么英语作文

假设我失离三天英语作文?

If god would give me only three days left in my life, I would spend these days with my parents.

It is a pitty that I would never see their lovely face again. My life is short, but thank you, mum and dad, I just want to sit and watch them again and again, they give me life, help me grow up and do everything for me, except parents, none would do this. If possible, I would ask god for thousands of years and I am hoping that I would stay with my parents forever.

假设唯有三天时间你会干什么英语作文?

If only three days,I will have a look those who have given me for help.If only three days,I want to leave my parents,have a look of the beautiful world,forget yourself,quietly die.Only three days left to me,I suddenly feel so sad,is the waste your life,or enjoy the last second,or,for their own dying life add a touch of color.

假设只剩下三天,我会看看那些曾给予我帮的人.假设只剩下三天,我要拜别我的父母,看看这美好的世界,忘了自己,静静死去.只剩三天的我,突然认为好凄凉,是该挥霍自己的生命,还是享受到最后一秒,或者,为自己马上就要消失的生命添上一抹色彩.

这样的实在不会写,没想过这样的问题,瞎答的,表介意

假设你唯有三天的生命你会做什么英语作文?

If god would give me only three days left in my life, I would spend these days with my parents.

It is a pitty that I would never see their lovely face again. My life is short, but thank you, mum and dad, I just want to sit and watchthem again and again, they give me life,help me grow up and do everything for me, except parents, none would do this. If possible, I would ask god for thousands of years and I am hoping that I would stay with my parents forever.

假设生命只剩三天英文作文150词?

It is a pitty that I would never see their lovely face again. My life is short, but thank you, mum and dad, I just want to sit and watch them again and again, they give me life, help me grow up and do everything for me, except parents, none would do this. If possible, I would ask god for thousands of years and I am hoping that I would stay with my parents forever.

以上就是本文假如我失离三天英语作文,如果只有三天时间你会干什么英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文假如我失离三天英语作文,如果只有三天时间你会干什么英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/171898.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">threedaysleft的英语作文       ">假如我失离三天英语作文       ">如果只有三天时间你会干什么英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文ontheroad英语作文

on the road英语作文? on the road Yesterday morning, I got up early and had a breakfast as soon as possible, beacuse I would go to see my grandmother. and I had not yet seen my grandmother for many months. so I was very glad. I rode on the road...

• 英语作文英语作文星期一的一天50词五年级

英语作文星期一的一天50词五年级? Today is Monday.今天是星期一 Its sunny.是晴天 I wake up and eat breakfast in the morning.我起床吃了早餐 My sister fly a kite .中午我妹妹放风筝 I ride a bike in the afternoon.我骑...