介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文,介绍家庭成员的英语作文50字

介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文,介绍家庭成员的英语作文50字

讲解有关我的家庭的英语作文?

My family

I love my family,because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. My mother is a teacher. She is very kind and nice, and she is thirty-seven. I love my parents.

On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano. My father go to play basketball. Sometimes we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together.

我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭。我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky。他今年38岁。他很喜欢打篮球。我的妈妈是是一名教师.她是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁。我爱我的父母。

在星期六和星期天里,我常常去图书馆和弹钢琴。我爸爸去打篮球。有的时候,侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐。我爱我家。因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心。

My FamilyI have a happy family.

There are five people in my family. They are my parents,my grandparents, my sister,and I. My father and mother are businessmen. And my grandparents are farmers. I'm a primary school student. My sister is four years old. She is lovely.I love my family.

我的家庭我有一个幸福的家庭。

有5人在我的家中。他们是我的父母,我的爷爷奶奶,我的妹妹,和我。我的父亲和母亲是商人。我的祖父母是农民。我是一名小学生。我妹妹是4岁。她很可爱。我爱我的家庭。

我的家庭

我有一个充满爱的家庭。我的家庭有四口人,他们是我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的妹妹和我。我的爸爸是个勤奋的人,他每天都为了我们的家庭拼搏与热血,我的妈妈是个美丽且善良的人 , 他她的主要任务就是管好我和妹妹。我是一名小学生。我的妹妹四岁,她很美丽。那就是我的家庭,我爱我的家庭。

My Family

I have a loving family.My family have four people,they are my father,my mother,my sister and I.My father is a hard-working man , he works hard for our family every day ,my mother is a beautiful and kind woman ,her main task is to take care of my sister and me . I'm a primary school student.My sister is four years old. she is beautiful . This is my family , I love my family.

讲解家庭成员的英语作文?

讲解家庭成员的英语作文

My name is Li Hua. I am from a worker's family. There are six people in my family. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.

Every member in my family works for his or her own trade(1). My grandfather and grandmother are peasants. They do farm work every day in my hometown. My father is a senior engineer. He is now working in Africa, helping to build a power station. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English in a middle school. My sister, five years older than I, is a doctor in the People's Hospital of our county. She loves her work and does it well. I am a middle school student. And I am going to take this year's college entrance examination. I wish that I could be enrolled(2) by a famous university.

That is my family. All the members in my family live in harmony. We love each other devotedly.

译文:

我的名字叫李华。我来自一个工人家庭。我们家有六口人。他们是我的爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,姐姐和我。

我的家庭中的每个成员都各专其事。我的爷爷和奶奶都是农民。他们在家乡每天做农活。我的父亲是一位高级工程师。他目前在非洲工作,帮建立一个发电站。我母亲是一位教师。她在一所中学教英语。我的姐姐比我大五岁是是我们县上的人民医院里的一名医生。她热爱她的工作,还做得很好。我是一个中学生。我要参与今年的高中毕业考试。我期望我可以考进一所著名的大学。

那就是我的家庭。我们家的全部成员都生活得很和谐。我们都一心一意的爱着彼此。

有关智能之家的英语作文?

I have a TV, a refrigerator, a washing machine, a microwave oven and a gas stove.Air Conditioner, electric fan.Vacuum flask

英语周记,我最喜欢的家人

This week, I want to talk about my favorite topic - my family. I have always been very close to my family and they are the most important people in my life.

My family consists of my parents, my younger sister, and my grandparents. Growing up, I was lucky to be surrounded by such a supportive and loving family. They have always been there for me through thick and thin, and I know that I can count on them no matter what.

One of my favorite memories with my family is when we all went on a vacation to the beach. We spent our days soaking up the sun, swimming in the ocean, and playing games on the sand. Even though it was a simple vacation, it was one of the happiest times of my life because I got to spend quality time with my loved ones.

Another thing I love about my family is our sense of humor. We are always joking around and teasing each other, which makes our time together even more enjoyable. We also have a lot of shared interests, such as watching movies and playing board games, which brings us even closer.

Overall, I am so grateful to have such an amazing family. They have taught me so much about love, friendship, and loyalty, and I know that I will cherish these values for the rest of my life.

篇一:myfavouritefamily英语作文

There are three people in my family. Theyre father, mother and I。 My mother is a Chinese teacher. She is not tall, nor short, just right. She is fat. She likes to eat noodles and vegetables. Her favorite colors are brown and red. She doesnt like animals. She lets me to learn playing piano. I love liuxue86.com her because she is nice and hard-working. She cares for me a lot. She is take cares of grandparents. Sometime my father and my mother fight each other。

My father is a manger. He is thirty-six years old. He is fat and tall. He is good at maths and physics. He cares for me much. Sometimes he buys me stationary. I like my dad。

Now its my turn. My name is Tina. Im eleven years old. Im not thin, nor fat, just right. Im tall. I go to Simon English School. Im in grade four class one. I like to eat french-fries and some friends but I dont like meat. I can paint. My best friends are Lily and Helen. My favorite colors are black, white, yellow and blue。

Sometime in my family everything is very nice。

讲解我和家人的英语作文五句话?

I am a ten-year-old girl.There are three people in my family.They are my dad,my mom and I.My dad is a policeman.My mom is a teacher.I love my family.

英语作文,我的家人都在干什么?

our family are in the park.my father is reading the news paper under the there,my mother is listening the music on the ground,my borther ,sister and i are playing the game with our dog!

英语作文,我的家人都会做什么事?

There are three people in my family. Both of my parents are teachers and they can drive very well.My mother can also cook delicious food and she can knit beautiful sweater,too.My father can repair lots of things.I am a student and I can help my parents with the housework,such as cleaning the room,washing the dishes and so on.Both my parents and I like doing sports.We can skate,ski,play baksketball,swim and so on.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文,介绍家庭成员的英语作文50字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文,介绍家庭成员的英语作文50字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/132561.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐