智能手机的影响英语作文200词,手机影响人们的生活英语作文

智能手机的影响英语作文200词,手机影响人们的生活英语作文

智能手机的影响英语作文200词?

Nowadays smartphones play an important role in our lives. A number of middle school students have owned them. No matter where we are, we can see students playing with their smartphones.

Smartphones are really good for students. They make students keep in touch with their friends or family conveniently. And they help students get information more easily.

However, everything has two sides. When students spend too much time on smartphones, they dont have time to communicate face to face with their friends or family. Smartphones may take their attention away from their studies. More seriously, using smartphones too much may cause health problems.

In my opinion, students should use smartphones wisely. And its necessary for them to take part in more outdoor activities.

手机是不是影响我们的生活英语作文?

Mobile phones can make our life more colorful and make us know more widely. Life is more convenient. Of course. If you dont use your cell phone properly. Indulge in games. Dont make progress. It will seriously endanger physical and mental health.

有关手机重要性的英语作文?

The advantages and disadvantages of the mobile phoneMobile phones have become more and more popular today. Wherever you go you can see people using mobile phones even include children. Cell phones have brought people a lot of benefits, for example,we can call our friends easily,if in case of emergency,we can call for help.The handset can also listen to music and send text messages to other people,it let human's life became more corlorful.But it has disadvantages,for example cheate on exams,when we play handset long time,it is bad for study.   I think children should use cellphones as little as possible and turn them off when they are attending important meetings or attending classes.

手机的好处与坏处英语作文?

Cellphone is very popular in our life.It is a useful tool for us to communicate with others wherever he or she is .We can also send messages to them .Apart from these,the cellphones can also be used as an alarm clock.In a word,cellphones are very useful to our life.But some people abused the cellphones .They use them to play games ,which is bad for the eyes and will waste much time .What's worse ,some people use them to send some illegal messages to others ,which can bring us much trouble.

So in my opinion ,we should make full use of the cellphone ,only in that way can we benefit from them.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文智能手机的影响英语作文200词,手机影响人们的生活英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文智能手机的影响英语作文200词,手机影响人们的生活英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/105842.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文中餐英语作文100词

中餐英语作文100词? Chinese food refers to Chinese cuisine. There are guangdong cuisine, sichuan cuisine, shandong cuisine, huaiyang cuisine, zhejiang cuisine, fujian cuisine, hunan cuisine, anhui cuisine eight major cuisines. In addition to...

• 英语作文myfamily英语作文30词一家三口

myfamily英语作文30词一家三口? I have a happy family. There are three people in my family, my father, my mother and I. My father and my mother love me and I love them too. We live a happy life. myfamily英语作文6句话? My family is fi...