我家乡的天气英语作文5句话,用英文介绍一下我的家乡张家口

我家乡的天气英语作文5句话,用英文介绍一下我的家乡张家口

我家乡的天气英语作文5句话?

My hometown lies in the south of Changjiang River. In spring, the weather in my hometown is very comfortbable,neither too hot nor too cold.It is very suitable for human living there.我的家乡位于长江以南。春天,我家乡的天气很舒适,既不太热也不太冷,很合适人类居住。

But in summer, it will become more and more hoter.And the highest temperature is about over 38℃.But the autumn is very nice. And the winter isnt too bad .It seldom snows,about one or two tims only a year. And while it snows in winter,my hometown will become a sea of white.

但是,在夏天,天气会变得越来越热。最高温度大概在38℃以上。但是,秋天很好。冬天也不算太坏,很少下雪,一年唯有一两次。当冬天下雪时,我的家乡将变成一片白色的海洋。

我家乡的天气英语作文五句话,我的家乡在东北,我的家乡冬天很冷,我的家乡冬天时哦,很很冷,都达到零下30度左右,我的家乡是嘎嘎冷,我的老家在东北,东北的天儿嘎嘎冷,最美不过东三省我家乡的天气很冷,气温都达到零下二三十度啊!

用英文讲解一下我的家乡?

My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.

But in the old days, it was a poor and backward little town. many people had no work. They lived a hard life.

In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.

I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.

英语作文家乡的传统文化?

In my hometown,paper- cut is very popular in my grandmothers generation.

Now we live in modern world,most things we do use machine. So fewer and fewer people know paper-cut. Paper can be cut into different shapes. When people hold wedding ceremonies,people will do paper-cut with red paper. Then put them on the window.

The tradition should not be abandoned.It is the reflecting of our culture.

有关家乡的英文自我讲解?

My hometown is a small town。it is in Zhejiang province。There are many rivers and bridges here。

the houses here look very old。its name is Wuzhen。

a year, many people come to here to do some sightseeing。

people here are all very nice。

they live a very slow life。

讲解我的家乡汕头的英文作文100词?

My hometown is a seashore city- Shantou.

Shantou lands place motherland southeast coastal have unique natural and humanity environment.

It is a bridge town swim the silk feelings of son Su is fish for sea love.

Shantou is also a culture city literature origin flows out length has rich content. It have fed a tide of acting another generation people its culture is immortal.

Shantou is also beautiful meal Zhi it has the varied snack of delicious food tide Shan congou is more famous world.

Again besides Shan the environment with graceful head since attracting countless visitor this travel.

after entering the program of 115 Shan head is more dynasty the goal of modern seashore city disdain with great efforts.

讲解家乡文化特色的英语情景对话?

Q:Where do you come from?

你来自哪里?

A:Well, I’m from HanDan, an inland city that is in the middle of China. It’s well known for its historical architecture. Also, many travellers like the traditional spicy food, which is a “must-eat” for visitors once they come to town.

我来自邯郸是个中国中部的内陆城市。邯郸以历史建筑而闻名。而且不少游客都喜欢邯郸传统的辣食,这是游客们一到邯郸必吃的东西。

Q:What is famous in your hometown?/What would you recommend your hometown?

你的家乡以什么而闻名?/在你的家乡,有哪些可以推荐的吗?

A:There are attractions galore in my hometown!I think the(name of attraction)is a particular must-see, as its synonymous with the culture and history of my birthplace.

我的家乡有不少迷人的景点。我觉得非常是(景点名)绝对不容错过!因为它代表了那里的文化和历史。

Bill: Hello, let me introduce myself. Im Bill from Wenzhou.

Any: Nice to meet you! Im Any. I dont think Ive seen you around before.

Bill: No. I just started working here this month.Im in the Sales Department.

Any: Just now, I heard that you comes from Wenzhou! Thats a nice city, isnt it?

Bill: Thats right! As a rich city in Zhejiang Province, Wenzhou is the Zhejiangs economic center as well as being the most important center in Zhejiang for international trade and communications. You know, quite a lot of foreign trade in China depend on Wenzhous push these years and Wenzhou improves economy of Zhejiang as well.

Any: Great! Wenzhou is a self-confident city in China! By the way, is there something tasty in your hometown?

Bill: In my hometown, sweet food is the most acceptable. People always put more suger when cooking. I like Dumpling very much, especially dumpling with pork!

Any: Ah ha!!! Sounds interesting. You dont like spicy food, do you?

Bill: No, I dont. The more sweet, the more I love!

Any: Whats the weather like in Wenzhou then?

Bill: The weather in Wenzhou is so comfortable that it is really a nice city in China I promise! Although the weather in summer is a litter hot, but winter is so charming!

Any: I really want to take a trip to Wenzhou very soon! Call me next time if you go back your hometown again!

Bill: I am sure I will be the best guider in my hometown! Just believe me! haha~~

我的家乡昭通英语作文?

My home in Yunnan,the United States and picturesque landscape of Yunnan.我的家乡在云南,云南山水美如画Xiongqi spectacular deep canyon,Pentium river flow,waves Green Wave dense forest,bright red hills of Yamahana burning.幽深的峡谷雄奇壮丽,奔腾的江河川流不息,茂密的森林绿波荡漾,艳丽的山花燃红山岗.The legend of the beautiful ancient sounds,day and night,singing songs of Haofang,a large number of national unity,friendship,and happiness to their homes happy auspicious.古老的传说优美动听,豪放的山歌日夜欢唱,很多的民族团结友爱,幸福的家园美满吉祥.Lijiang,Yunnan,Xishuangbanna is beautiful云南的丽江,西双版纳很漂亮Welcome to Yunnan,the most beautiful place欢迎来到云南,最美丽的地方 My hometown is a remote south yunnan province town - GongHeXian,it is famous hometown.My hometown is the beauty of mountains,where water show live yi,haney,yao,dai minority.My hometown is well-known for tropical fruit has a banana,litchi,mango,watermelon...

我的家乡伊犁英语作文?

第一用英语开门见山的写我的家乡是伊犁,那是一个美丽的地方。其次,用英语对我的家乡伊犁的历史背景,风土人情还有文化特点进行具体描述。最后用英语表达对我的家乡伊犁的热爱。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我家乡的天气英语作文5句话,用英文介绍一下我的家乡张家口的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/30038.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我家乡的天气英语作文5句话,用英文介绍一下我的家乡张家口和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍朋友的英语作文8句话

讲解朋友的英语作文8句话? LiMing is my best friend. He is tall and thin. He has short and black hair. He likes sports very much. He is good at playing football.He studies very hard. He does well in all the subjects.He is helpful, and he a...

• 英语作文高中英语作文80字十篇,农村英语日记带翻译

高中英语作文80字十篇? 第一篇: Student Life(学生生活) Speaking of my student life, it's very interesting. Besides studying, we have many parties at our school for special festivals. Of course, we must study many subjects at sch...

• 英语作文森林是怎么污染的,森林污染的原因

森林是咋污染的? 森林污染肯定是指起源于外界环境对森林出现污染的影响,外界对森林的影响主要是: 1、工业生产途中出现排放的烟气、人类生活中出现的煤烟气、火山喷发时出现的气体...

• 英语作文适合教师的副业有哪些,适合教师做的副业

合适教师的副业有什么? 1.写作。当诗人,作家,歌词创作人,各种文案。 2.书法创作。当个书法家卖作品。 3.绘画创作。当个画家卖作品。 4.参与各种演讲比赛和辩论赛或者脱口秀,争做网...