我申请参加志愿者的英语作文70字

我申请参加志愿者的英语作文70字

我申请参与志愿者的英语作文70字?

我申请参与志愿者的英语作文,可以写我申请加入志愿者的因素和决心。

去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文?

去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文

As a member of volunteers, I got up early because I was too excited to sleep. In the morning, we volunteers brought some flowers and fresh fruit. As we arrived at the Happiness Nursing Home, we sent them our best wishes too. How happy they were!

Then we cleaned the windows and swept the floor for them. After that, some of us performed activities for them, such as singing songs and dancing. Some of us read newspaper for them. Some of us chatted with them. When it was time for us volunteers to leave, they were grateful for our kindness.

From this meaningful activity, I found that we are supposed to care for the old and respect them. In our daily life, we should offer our seats to them on buses. And we should treat our own grandparents more kindly.

有关我想做志愿者的英语作文80字?

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Li Ming. Im a middle school student. I want to help out as a volunteer in your center. I love animals and Id like to help them. I have some medical knowledge. I believe I can be a good helper. I live near your center and it takes about ten minutes to get there by subway. Whats more, Im free on weekends and I can take part in the activities. If I get the chance, I wont let you down.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

志愿者申请英语作文60字?

want to apply for the protection of dog volunteers, because I like animals, like dogs, because I like animals, like dogs cute

志愿者英语作文50词?

volunteer

In western developed countries, Volunteer is a word that knows no boundaries and means not to accept personal...

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我申请参加志愿者的英语作文70字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我申请参加志愿者的英语作文70字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/132390.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com