我的梦英文作文五句话

我的梦英文作文五句话

我的梦英文作文五句话?

I am a student.I want to be a teacher when I grow up.It means that I have to study hard.I like studying very much,It can make me enrich.As the saying goes,the more you read,the more you learn.I believe that I will realize my dream some day.

My dream英语作文35词?

I am a 15-year-old boy. My dream is help others. If I am a volunteer, I want to go to the old people‘home. Because I hope to the people can happly every day. First I can read the newsperpare with them and take some storys with them. second I can clean the room with their. Finally,I can with people gave away money to them.

let us help each other

以mydream为题的英语作文,5句话就可以。(越简单越好)?

my dream is to be a doctor like my mother, she is helpful and brave,she have saved many lives, i also want to save others' lives, i hope my dream can come ture, i will try my best to realize it. 精锐为你加油。

我的考试和我的梦英语作文?

Every one has a dream. I have a dream, too. I have a dream that one day I could become a math teacher.

I love math very much, because I think math is quite useful. Its useful when people are buying things. It is useful when students are learning subjects like physics and chemitry. And its useful when scientists are doing experiments. Teachers can not only help students to learn things but also teach the students to apply what they learn into practice.

Therefore, I hope to be a math teacher in the future. I want to help more students learn math.

相关dreamitpossible的英语作文?

My dream is to hope that one day to go to Brazil, when a Brazil team of a star player.

Because I have three reasons, the first to win glory for the country, the second to be able to flourish, the third, and most important one, is sure to enjoy the fun of playing football, so even if the input will not be sad, will leave a good memory.

But there is a very big problem, that is to be a team player in Brazil, and star players, you need to pay a very big effort, you need to pay time and effort every day, and full practice, there is full rest, so every day, every bit, I believe, as long as there is a hard work, not the same thing, it is possible to achieve.

我的梦想是,期望有一天能到巴西去,当一个巴西队的一个明星球员。

因为我有三个因素,第一个可以为国争光,第二可以发扬光大,第三也是最最重要,要优先集中精力的一个,就是一定要享受踢足球的乐趣,这样就算输了也不会难过,会留下美好的回忆。

但还有一个很大的问题,就是想当一个巴西队的球员,和明星球员,需付出很大的努力,需每天付出时间和心血,和充分的练习,还有充分的休息,这样每天一点一滴,我深深的相信,只要有付出努力,没有一样的事情是可能达成的。

mydream作文25词?

My dream is to go around the world, without worrying about the money, worrying about the problem in job, just go anywhere I want, staying anyplace for as long as I like.

mydream英语作文70词汇量?

Everyone has his own dream. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream is to become a teacher.

每个人都拥有他自己的梦想。一部分人想成为医生。一部分人期望成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名老师。

Teachers can not teach us many things at school, but they do their best to teach us how to learn. Thanks to them, we learn knowledge. And at the same time, we learn how to live a happy life. They spend most time on their students. They are great in my eyes.

老师不仅能在学校教给我们不少事情,而且,他们尽力教会我们如何去学习。感谢他们,我们学到了知识。还在同时,我们清楚怎么幸福地生活。 他们花费他们相当大一部分时间在他们的学生身上。他们在我的眼里是伟大的。

I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers. I know it is not easy to make my dream come true. But I decide to study harder from now on. I am sure my dream will come true.

我期望成为一名教师因为我钦佩老师。我清楚达到我的梦想依然不会容易。但是,我决定从目前启动更努力地学习。我确信我的梦想一定能达到。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的梦英文作文五句话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的梦英文作文五句话和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/131467.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

我的梦英文作文五句话       Mydream英语作文35词       dreams英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我的梦英文作文五句话

我的梦英文作文五句话? I am a student.I want to be a teacher when I grow up.It means that I have to study hard.I like studying very much,It can make me enrich.As the saying goes,the more you read,the more you learn.I believe that I will re...

• 英语作文介绍自己个人信息英语作文七句话

讲解自己个人信息英语作文七句话? My name is Jenny. I'm 12 years old. I'm in Class One ,Grade Six. I like eating bananas. My favorite subject is English. My favorite sport is football. I get on well with my classmate. I am good in clas...