写给学生的一封信英语作文

写给学生的一封信英语作文

写给学生的一封信英语作文?

Dear students,our society is developing rapidly so you have to work hard to equal yourselves with enough knowledge. In addition you should take opportunity to attend group activities so that you can develop all-round ability.At last you should stay humble to learn from others and failures.

英语写信格式范文?

Dear Mr. President,

Iam writing to express my concerns over the library service on the campus.

As a major in English, I find that most of the books in English in the library are outdated. So far, I have not come across a single book published after 1995. As a result, we fail to get the latest information of academic development both at home and abroad. In addition, the light in the reading room is far from bright, which does harm to our eyes. Worse still,there is no air-conditioning and we are sweating heavily while reading. Last but not least, the newly developed electronic information system does not work well and needs further improvement. A great number of books should have been listed in the system.

There is no denying that the library has helped us a lot. But it is in urgent need of improvement. When improved, the library is certain to provide much more help with our study. Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Li Q

1、第一是对方的称呼,放在最开头是不需要空格的,写在一行的顶格位置

2、马上是文章主体,这里就要像我们写语文作文一样,开头空两格的位置,就启动写文章主体。大多数情况下是分成三段,第一段写你是谁,问好,为什么写信,第二段是最最重要,要优先集中精力内容,最后一段是结尾。

3、最后是结束语和落款,写在文章主体结尾下一行的末尾部分,先写结束语再写写信人名字。

Dear XXX,

I write this letter to apply for the position that you advertised in of .(信息来源)

Not only do I have the qualifications for this job, but I also have the right personality for .(表达自己可以胜任某一职位)For one thing, .(胜任的理由一) For another, .(胜任的理由二) Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful.

Please contact me at any time at .(提供个人联系方法)

Thank you for considering my application, and I’m looking forward to meeting you.(结束语,表达感谢和希望)

Yours sincerely,

XXX

Dear 名称;

文章主体写内容与客气话。

Yours 名称

a letter to my parents英语作文80单词

Dear Mum and Dad,

Im writing to you in Beijing.

Im very happy to visit Beijing again. To my surprise, great changes have taken place here recently.

Today I went to Wangfujing Street. Now the streets are cleaner and nicer than before. There are many flowers everywhere and there is a fine smell of the flowers in the air. There are more new buildings, modern shops and large markets in it. People in Beijing are happy. Everyone has a smile on the face.

I know they are working hard for the 往年 Olympics. I hope they will have a good luck.

Yours,

Jack

有关网络的英语作文以书信的形式?

The Internet is playing an important part in our life.On the Internet,we can learn news both at home and abroad and all kinds of other information as well.We can also send messages by e-mail,make phone calls,read all kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves.Besides we can enjoy music,watch sports matches and play games.On the Internet we can do shopping,tickets for the train or the plane and so on.In a word,the Internet has made our life more colourful

写信征求别人意见英语作文模板?

Hello, Mike. Can can you give me some advice on how to learn English.

Im looking forward to your reply.

写信有关音乐的英语作文?

Night, I entered the house, I heard the music came out of the study. The original is the father in the song.

The song has just begun. At the beginning is a burst of flute, faint, long, soothing slowly out of tears. I do not know how, my mind emerge out of a picture of clothes: in a tree swifering pear, a long hair girl is blowing flute, long hair floating in the wind. Flute blown out of the tone, there is a difficult to brush off the sadness.

The flute was slowly weaker. Suddenly, a thunderous drums, interrupted me. Drums filled with passion, a few times the drums followed by the same excitement, my mind appeared in another picture: in the drums, countless young people in a move to do the martial arts.

"Pound, boom -" a sound of vibrant voice singing heroic song, the gap is filled with exciting flute, drums.

When I was shaking his head and kissed with a loud, when the sound more powerful than the previous drums rang, I was shocked. Then, the beginning of the flute and slowly "flow" out, but not so sad, with cheerful bold.

After the song is finished, the exciting voice is still echoing in my ear.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写给学生的一封信英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写给学生的一封信英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/94243.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

关于写信的英语作文       写给学生的一封信英语作文       英语写信格式范文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写给学生的一封信英语作文

写给学生的一封信英语作文? Dear students,our society is developing rapidly so you have to work hard to equal yourselves with enough knowledge. In addition you should take opportunity to attend group activities so that you can develop a...

• 英语作文往年英语作文万能句型倒装句

往年英语作文万能句型倒装句? 倒装句,在英语作文当中作为万能句型,很受用。下面为你整理的特别有用的哪些高中英语作文万能倒装句,期望对你有很大帮助。 1. 否定词放句首,句子形成...

• 英语作文介绍一座城市美食文化的英语作文

讲解一座城市美食文化的英语作文? With the reputation of Gourmet Paradise, Hong Kong offers the exotic fusion of Eastern and Western flavours along with a wide variety of culinary delights. But it does not mean that buying a meal would...

• 英语作文泼水节英语作文高一,二年级写话介绍泼水节怎么写

泼水节英语作文高一? 有关傣族泼水节的英语作文 泼水节是傣族人民的传统节日,在我们这被泼上水叫“落汤鸡”。而他们谁被泼的人多,谁身上就洋溢着幸福,吉祥。 Water sprinkling Festival...