关于写机器人的英语作文80词,自己设计的机器人英语作文

关于写机器人的英语作文80词,自己设计的机器人英语作文

有关写机器人的英语作文80词?

Hello, everyone! Now I’d like to introduce the robot to you. It is designed for working people and can offer much convenience in daily life.

One of the advantages is that it can do housework. Does it sound unimaginable? It can cook dinner at setting-up time. Of course, the time can be changed as you like. Besides, the new robot can “speak”. While you are away, it can become good friends for old people. For example, if they feel lonely, he can have a chat, play chess and even do exercise with them actively. This advantage can relieve your worrying about leaving them alone.

The most surprising, I think, is that in case of emergency, the robot can immediately dial the ambulance call and the first help can be received without delay.

Such is the new robot, a super advanced, useful and greatly helpful machine.

扩展知识:

The first robot we saw could actually walk over obstacles. Another one, which was shaped like a triangle, was referred to as “bad boy” by its student creators (one of them explained to us that this robot is “really naughty”). After the robotics class, we stopped by a ping pong practice session where I got some tips from the instructor and then had the chance to play with one of the students.

my robot自己设计的。英语作文?

My Robot

Last night,I had a beautiful dream.I was very excited that a robot came into my home .I called her Pink because she was wearing a pink dress.

She did all my jobs around the house .She cleaned my house ,mopped the floors ,made my bed ,cooked meals and dealt with my homework .whenever I asked

her,she did everything that she could so well .She never complained about her physical problems and did not need days off .I was very glad that she serviced me all the time in a day .

Suddenly,my dear Pink disappeared .As I was crying ,I found a message with the following words :

My dear friend,

I am not a real girl .I was treated as if I have no fellings ,but in fact I wish to be free and play like a real girl ,but in your house ,I might feel I was regarded as a maid and not give any consideration like human being .

I feel I was hurt……

Goodbye ,my little master .

Oh ,I’m very sorry for what I did before .Pink ,you are right .I should have treated you as my real friend .Please remember that

机器人英语怎么读?

robot英[ˈrəʊbɒt]美[ˈroʊbɑ:t]

n.机器人; 遥控装置; 自动机; 机械呆板的人;

[例句]They have docked a robot module alongside the orbiting space station

他们已经将一个自动操作舱与沿轨道运行的空间站并行对接上了。

[其他]复数:robots

我心中的robot的样子英语作文?

I really want to have a robot, can help me to study, and see the view can take me to the sky.

I want to; There is a flying robot, I can freely in the sky flying in the sky, as if just like a bird, fly to where you want to fly to. .

I want robots, however, is the body is very strong, big ears, a small sound can also be heard, eyes is very flexible, there was a man came over and also can see at a distance, hands and feet long, step can walk five meters.

I also want to have a robot study, homework every night, has finished the homework, the robot can be seen at a glance whether right or wrong.

That's really have this kind of robot that it would be good!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于写机器人的英语作文80词,自己设计的机器人英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于写机器人的英语作文80词,自己设计的机器人英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/131166.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mybedroom作文5句

mybedroom作文5句? I have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .I love my bedroom very much. 五年级上册英语作文七句话写我的卧室? There is a window in my bedroom. A...

• 英语作文一篇50词的英语短文

一篇50词的英语短文? i am so happy to have a business today,even though is order qty is not big but it has proved my effort spent is worth,wish the next order being here sooner. THE NEWSPAPER Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable avl...