关于成功的英文作文150字,如何在大学里成功英语作文120

关于成功的英文作文150字,如何在大学里成功英语作文120

有关成功的英文作文150字?

What is success?As we all known, the man who wants to be success should have a good disposition. As the saying goes, “disposition decide to everything.” I remember a famous motto: there are no two identical people in the world, but the success people are similar in many ways. Exactly, good disposition is the foundation of success. From my point of view, I deemed it success should also rely on these factors: diligent, confident, humor. It can help us to open the door of success.

There is no denying that diligent is the first step to the success. As the proverb says, no pains, no gains. Absolutely, guess that a person without diligent, how can he get achievements. Many successful people have become famous in the world by their diligent. Therefore we should take diligence as a good habit rather than lazy at every time.

Edison said “confident is the mother of the success. There is no doubt that confidence is important to our daily life .If someone without confident, he will never succeed in the end of his life. If someone trusted himself, he would gained more chance to succeed. How could you get other’s trust if you didnt trust yourself?

In addition, humor plays an important role in our life. It’s obvious that a sense of humor can bring happiness to others and get involved to a group easily. Just like my friend who is an energetic and lovely boy. The boss and staff like him very much. Boss thinks highly of him in the company. Sometimes, we should learn to how express humorously. A sense of humor can create unexpected result.

From what has been mention above, a good disposition is an important factor to our success. Therefore, how to develop a good disposition is essential.

如何在大学里成功英语作文?

要写大学里成功的英语作文,主要是要论述和描写在大学里面学到的一部分知识和价值观,还有大学生活带来的好处,进行论述描写完全就能够。

性格与成功英语作文?

Self-confidence is like the key to success, like the boat that crosses the other side of success, like the problem-solving that climbs to the success hall. With self-confidence, it is half the battle. Confidence is more important than gold.

我做的最成功的一件事做饭英语作文?

Today, mom and dad go to work, I do my homework at home. At noon, my father hasn't come back, my stomach's growling, my clever move, as their own cooking. I usually learn to cook like her mother do up, I put the rice in the pot, put half of the water, and then cover the lid down, start cooking. I took the food from the fridge, wash and wash, put in frying pan, I put the food turned for a moment, the dish is ready, I ate our meals heart.

如何在大学获取成功英语作文?

第一用英语对大学获取成功的标准进行明确。其次用英语对如何获取大学定义的成功的开展步骤,需得到支撑的资源,成功以后所出现的影响进行描写。最后用英语对大学获取成功进行总结。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于成功的英文作文150字,如何在大学里成功英语作文120的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于成功的英文作文150字,如何在大学里成功英语作文120和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/108285.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我和猫的故事英语作文,描写猫的英文句子有哪些

我和猫的故事英语作文? The cat is a spiritual animals,it can bring us great pleasure.I once raised a kitten,lovely it let me miss until today. Many people have a cat,but I dont think it was everyone will have I feel like this.I hope my lit...

• 英语作文关于雪景的英文短句,沁园春雪英文完整版原文

有关雪景的英文短句? Snow fluttering, years long, time flies, it is a year of snow days. 雪花飘飘,岁月悠悠,光阴荏苒,又是一年大雪天。 Miss patches, deep affection, the cold, I greet warm heart. 思念片片,情意深...

• 英语作文下雪的英文文案,下雪文案英文短句

下雪的英文文案? 英文文案是snow The road is closed because of the snow.这条路因下雪而封闭。 Ive never known it (to) snow in July before.我之前从来没有见到过七月份下雪。 下雪文案英文? 1、大雪飘飘展笑...