有关环境保护的英语作文简单点的,以第一人称写关于环境保护的议论英语作文

有关环境保护的英语作文简单点的,以第一人称写关于环境保护的议论英语作文

相关环境保护的英语作文简单点的?

人与环境是和谐相处的,我们生存在地球上,人是自然之子,而不可以仅把人当成自然的征服者,各位考生都清楚,人类唯有一个地球,地球上的山山水水、动物。

植物是人类的细胞,假设我们把它损坏了,破坏了大自然的组织,等于消灭人类。

因为这个原因,环境要与社会公德联系起来,与实践行为作为人格教育的一项重要内容来抓。

每个人都要履行保护环境的责任和义务。

Harmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, as we all know, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, the animals. Plant human cells, if it damaged, destroyed nature organizations, to the eradication of mankind. Therefore, the environment must be linked with social ethics, character education and practice acts as an important element of it. Everyone must fulfil its responsibilities and obligations to protect the environment.

以第一人称写有关环境保护的议论英语作文?

参考作文:

Although the world develops much faster and better, the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer.In order to protect them,something must be done.

Save water. Water is the source of life. No water, no life. So it's very important for us to do so.Not only should we protect drinking water and stop polluting it, but also make full use of it.

Save electricity. It is crucial. We can't imagine what the life will be like without it.Everyone should do his best to save electricity. Don't forget to turn off lights or other electric machines when we finish working.

Save forests. They are useful .Please stop cutting them down and use recycled paper instead. Make our world a green one to live in.

Recycle useful rubbish. Plenty of rubbish can be recycled like cans,paper, bottles, and so on. We can save resources in this way.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文有关环境保护的英语作文简单点的,以第一人称写关于环境保护的议论英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文有关环境保护的英语作文简单点的,以第一人称写关于环境保护的议论英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/108268.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我和猫的故事英语作文,描写猫的英文句子有哪些

我和猫的故事英语作文? The cat is a spiritual animals,it can bring us great pleasure.I once raised a kitten,lovely it let me miss until today. Many people have a cat,but I dont think it was everyone will have I feel like this.I hope my lit...

• 英语作文关于雪景的英文短句,沁园春雪英文完整版原文

有关雪景的英文短句? Snow fluttering, years long, time flies, it is a year of snow days. 雪花飘飘,岁月悠悠,光阴荏苒,又是一年大雪天。 Miss patches, deep affection, the cold, I greet warm heart. 思念片片,情意深...

• 英语作文下雪的英文文案,下雪文案英文短句

下雪的英文文案? 英文文案是snow The road is closed because of the snow.这条路因下雪而封闭。 Ive never known it (to) snow in July before.我之前从来没有见到过七月份下雪。 下雪文案英文? 1、大雪飘飘展笑...

• 英语作文英语名片的格式是什么,crade英语是什么意思

英语名片的格式是什么? 您好!中学的名片格式:名字(英语):中文名字:班级:年龄:爱好:换成英文,其实就是常说的:Name:Class:Age:Hobby:你填上每个自己的资料完全就能够了、 名片上...