关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文,我理想的大学英语作文100字

关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文,我理想的大学英语作文100字

有关跳舞的梦想的英语作文?

MY DREAM

Everyone has a dream and so do I. You may ask me what dream do I have, and here is the answer. I'm a girl major in dancing, and my dream is to become a great dancer around the world one day. I know it's not easy to realise, but I have the motive to improve myself.

I love dancing, and I practise it a lot in the class and in my spare time. As the old saying goes, practise makes perfect. I know I'm not outstanding now, but the thing will change if I take my heart in it! I hope my dream will come true one day.

我理想的大学英语作文?

In my understanding, if we refer to an ideal college life as a formal western dinner, then a high GPA, that is, Grade Point Average, should be the main course, while an active part in activities, together with associations, means the appetizer. Some romances, of course, play the role as desserts. They are the 3 key elements for an ideal college life.

讲解有关梦想的英语作文500词?

My name is Jia Yangliu. I’m eleven years old. I’m in Class 2, Grade 7.

Different people has different dreams. Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a musician,because he is good at music. Someone wants to be a writer, because he likes writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because he likes teaching children.

What do I want to be when I’m older? You see, I like playing the piano. So I want to become a pianist. Playing the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make your life beautiful and happy.

I could play the piano when I was ten years old. My teachers and friends say I can play the piano very well.

Now I’m a middle school student. There are many things at school. Sometimes, I have no time to play the piano. But, I’ll still be harder and harder to practice. The youngest pianist, Langlang is my idol. He is such a great pianist. I hope I can be a pianist like him.

I know becoming a piano is a hard job. But I believe I can do it. Where there is a will, there is a way. My dream will come true one day. Believe me! Thank you!

我的梦想英语作文带翻译?

Whenever I see on TV bright five-star red flag raised again and again, again and again hear the majestic national anthem played, see our athletes in tears on the podium, I passionately dream as an athlete, glory for the country。

From primary school, my heart will have an idol, he is a basketball player - Yao Ming。 Then, beginning in elementary school I was very interested in basketball, but also invited a professional coach。

I have always been alive for basketball, regardless of wind and rain, all adhere to the training。

I hope that one day a dream come true, to become a basketball player in the field enjoy sweat, add the honor for the motherland。

My Dream Everyone has their own dreams 。 Someone wants to be a teacher 。Someone wants to be a singer 。Let me tell you something about my dream。 Well, I want to be a doctor when I grow up 。First,I think doctor is a intersting job and I am interested in it 。And doctor can help people who are illness . I want to help them and make them feel happy . So I must work harder . What's your dream ? Can you tell me?   每个人都拥有自己的梦想。有的人想做一名老师。有的人想做一名歌手。让我告诉你一部分有关我的梦想的事。 是这样的,当我长大后我想做一名医生。第一,我觉得医生是个有趣的工作还我对他感兴趣。 医生能帮生病的人。我想帮他们还使他们快乐。故此,我一定要更努力的学习。 你的梦想是什么?你能告诉我吗?望采纳~三克油~么么哒

有关表达自己音乐梦想的英语演讲。?

I have a dream that i want to be a singer when i grow up.Do you know why?Here are my reasons.First of all,i am crazy about singing.I enjoy the beautiful rhythm which makes me realxed and comfortable.Then,i love performing.Every time i stand on the stage showing my talent,i feel excited.So my ambition is being a singer in the future.And i hope my voice can bring all of you happiness

mydream体育英语作文?

My dream is to be a professional basketball player. I have a great passion for basketball since when i am little. And i always spent my free time playing basketball. Basketball is my life, it might be the only reason why i live. Sometimes i wander if i was born to play basketball, and no matter what, i will persue this dream. One of this days, i will make a great career as a basketball player and when that comes, i will be proud.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文,我理想的大学英语作文100字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文,我理想的大学英语作文100字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/99556.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于对比英语作文的名言名句

有关对比英语作文的名言名句? Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist) 不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目标。(英国剧作家 莎...

• 英语作文知足英文简写怎么写

知足英文简写怎么写? 知足的英文简写为contented。 双语例句: 1.他很明智,拥有家庭和对自然的热爱便知足了。 He wisely contented himself with his family and his love of nature 2.他好像总是很知足和高兴...