用英文写一封信给你的朋友给他/她一些关于,建议信关于学好英语

用英文写一封信给你的朋友给他/她一些关于,建议信关于学好英语

用英文写一封信给你的朋友。给他/她一部分有关学好英语的建议?

Dear Sandy: I have some advises . FOr example, you can by asking your teacher for help, by working with friend. by marking word cards. by reading the textbook. by listening tapes and so on.l think your English more better if you this do.

有关学习的英文建议信经常会用到语句?

Study hard, can let you strong study, to consciously study, to self-discipline, good study, make progress every day, young do not work hard, old people sad, learning is your best weapon

假设你是李华学习英语的建议信?

Hallo Linda,

I am sorry to learn that you are having such a bad time.Ive received your letter/message. It seems that you are a bit worried about your study and living in China. I do understand all of these happens to you. Particularly due to the language obstacles, you feel lonely and helpless.

I think all of these can be resolved as soon as you find new friends around you. You can learn Chinese quickly with help from your friends, and tell them about your problems. A good communication with them makes you like at home. Also you can ask your teacher for help if you have any problems. Im sure you will settle down very soon.

Keep in touch and best regards,

yours,

Li Hua

写建议的英语作文应注意什么?

建议信的写作目标是提出建议或忠告,不是投诉信。观点要合情合理,注意礼貌当先。

英语作文:李华写给李刚的学习英语建议信?

Dear teacher,

As your student,I'd like to give you some suggestions on behalf of all my classmates.First,I want to say I love you. And I want to tell you that the smile on your face in English class gives us confidence. Then, we think we will love you more if you make your lessons more lively and more interesting. Also, we think that we are all excellent and hope to be more often praised by you. What’s more, We’d like you to give us some reasonable suggestions instead of orders. Finally, as you are always working very hard, it is quite important for you to learn to have a rest and take care of yourself! Best wishes to you!

Yours, Li Hua

英语作文:李华写给李刚的学习英语建议信

给朋友的建议信80字的英语作文?

Dear friend :

Don't afraid .You must not beleve them .You should tell your teacher about that.You should studay hard.Don't make friends with them .I hope you will solve the question soon.Please write to me soon . Yours LiMin

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文用英文写一封信给你的朋友给他/她一些关于,建议信关于学好英语的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英文写一封信给你的朋友给他/她一些关于,建议信关于学好英语和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/106009.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐