以myfriendlihua为题写一篇介,以myanimalfriend为题的作文

以myfriendlihua为题写一篇介,以myanimalfriend为题的作文

以my friend li hua为题,写一篇讲解他的短文,用第三人称,80词左右?

My Friend Li Hua

In my class,there is always one person in the class studying.Yes,his name is Li Hua.He is well-known as the hard-working one.I love being with him,though at times he is kind of dumb.He,however,is the most patient one who I have seen ever.He will be teaching me till I get it when I asked question to him.He is the best friend of me.

以my animal friend为题用英文讲解一下你的动物.朋友很多于五句话?

I have an animal friend.It's a dog.He has white hair,black eyes and four short legs.My friends all think him very clever and beautiful.I love him very much.I often take it out to play.I want to make friends with him all the time.I will love him forever.

Ihaveananimalfriend.It'sadog.Hehaswhitehair,blackeyesandfourshortlegs.Myfriendsallthinkhimverycleverandbeautiful.Ilovehimverymuch.Ioftentakeitouttoplay.Iwanttomakefriendswithhimallthetime.Iwilllovehimforever.

讲解朋友的特点和爱好英语?

我有一个朋友,他为人处世之道很棒。他常常加班,但从没有怨言。他常常帮别人,以便帮助人为乐为乐。例如说,假设哪个家里面没人照顾小孩,他会主动照顾,还帮孩子补习功课。

他喜欢篮球,每天下午他都会去打一会儿篮球。他说篮球不仅使他的身体得到了锻炼,而且,也培训养了他团队Team意识。

I have a good friend mei mei.We often play together after school.she is taller than me,but she is thinner than me,and she is very pretty,i like her very much.We are in the same class.She is good at study.so she always praised by the teacher.

In our class She always helps others, so she often feels happy. Everyone likes her.

She likes swimming and reading in her spare time. Singing is her favorite hobby. She also likes listening to Jazz music because it’s makes her relaxing. Sweet smile is often on her face, which makes her pretty. I hope we will always be good friends.

用英语讲解自己的同伴给另一个人?

要讲解A给B 你自己是C

c:Hello B, (指着B)This is my friend A, He/she is a doctor(可替换,表面B的职业或身份)。

要讲解A给B 你自己是Cc:Hello B, (指着B)This is my friend A, He/she is a doctor(可替换,表面B的职业或身份)。

英语作文100讲解朋友,内容涵盖,身高,年龄,性格等等?

1:My best Friend.

2:She has long,baistraight,black hair,big,black eyes and a small nose. She is very thin and kind,she is cute,too.

3:Her English and Chinese is very good. She is hard-working.

4:Her favorite season is summer,because it’s hot,she can eat ice- cream. She likes playing the piano,reading books and singing songs.

5:Who’s she?She is my best friend ―du―Wang Qi. She has a very good English name,too.

按照官方要求写英语作文,讲解我和我的好朋友?

讲解我和我的好朋友英语作文,第一用英语写讲解我和我的好朋友的特点,还有我和我好朋友友谊的由来。

其次用英语写我讲解我和我的好朋友时间,地址位置和经过。最后用英语写我和我好朋友的友谊会长存的。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文以myfriendlihua为题写一篇介,以myanimalfriend为题的作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以myfriendlihua为题写一篇介,以myanimalfriend为题的作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/99065.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐