你最喜欢的电视广告英语作文,写广告的优缺点的英语作文怎么写

你最喜欢的电视广告英语作文,写广告的优缺点的英语作文怎么写

你最喜欢的电视广告英语作文?

my favorite advertisement is the one shown on TV some years ago.A little boy carried a basin of water for his mother ,which shows that the young should respect the old.It is meaningful and unforget

写广告的优缺点的英语作文?

文章主体请看下方具体内容:

With the development of informatization, people have more and more chances to choose the commodities they like. But the more goods exist, the more confusion people feel in choosing one. Therefore, advertisement stands out to take the responsibility for people to choose the products they prefer. But advertising has advantages and disadvantages. Some people are in favor of it, while some are on the contrary. As for me, I’m in the neutral place.

随着信息化的蓬勃发展和进步,大家有更多的机会选择自己喜欢的商品。但是,商品越多,大家在选择时就越疑惑。因为这个原因,广告站出来帮大家选择他们喜欢的产品。但是,广告既有优点也有缺点。有部分人赞成,而有部分人则相反。至于我,我在中立的立场。

英语作文有关服装店特价销售的广告?

Welcome to Time Clothes Store. Our clothes are on sale. Do you like shorts? We have black and blue shorts for only $ 15. Please look at the T-shirts in red, yellow and green. They are very cheap. They each are only$ 12. For girls, we have pink, white and blue skirt for $ 20. We also have black and brown bags at a very good price only $ 5. Anybody can afford our

prices.Come

and see for yourself at Time Clothes Store.

电视广告的优缺点英语作文?

Is the advertisement on T.V good or bad?

Nowadays, there are more and more advertisements appeared in our life. Some are on the broad, some are on the internet, especially on the television.

Some people really hate these advertisement. Because they break the program, make the show really long and we have to wait for a long time. And most advertisements in China are really boring, they only told people "to buy it" again and again. And after seeing a lot of these kind of advertisements, you won't believe them any more. So these things are really annoying.

But some people think they are useful. Because we can get a lot of information from these advertisements. Although some of them are useless. But we can know about the fashion, the new things which have just published, and other information instantly. And many people think that the time of advertisement is a break of our eyes. Because we are so serious and concentrated to watch the program. A short advertisement can relax our eyes and brain.

In my opinion, a little bit advertisement on T.V is good, but if the channel have long and boring advertisement in all the programs, I will also very worried about it. Because I don't like these advertisement either.

What about you?

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文你最喜欢的电视广告英语作文,写广告的优缺点的英语作文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/59717.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文你最喜欢的电视广告英语作文,写广告的优缺点的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐