介绍家人比较级英语作文

介绍家人比较级英语作文

讲解家人比较级英语作文?

My family

There are five people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister,my brother and me.My father is older than my mother.He is taller than my mother ,too. My brother is ten years old. He is two years younger than me.I am taller than him.My little sister is a student. She is the youngest in my family.We love our family.

写一篇英语作文。讲解你的家人和每个人的爱好?

There are 3 people in my family.They are my father,my mother and me.My father likes watching TV.My mother likes cooking.And I like playing computer games.I have a happy family.我家有3个人,他们是我的爸爸,妈妈和我,我爸爸喜欢看电视,我妈妈喜欢烹饪,我喜欢玩电脑游戏,我有一个幸福的家庭。

我和我家人最喜欢的月份英语作文?

My family and I all like spring.

It is cool and sunny.

Many kinds of flowers are everywhere.

So we can go out to enjoy colourful flowers.

I also fly a kite. It makes me very happy.

Spring is my favorite season

用比较级描述家人的英语作文?

I have a big family. There are 6 perple in my family. My grandfather is older than my grandma. But my grandma is busier than my grandfather. My mohter is two years younger than my father. She is healthier than my father. But she is shorter than my father. My brother is younger than me, but he is much smarter than me. He does better in study than I do. In a word, I have a happy family. We care for each and help each other. Our life is better and better.

表达关爱的英语作文80字?

父母的爱高中英语作文80个词篇1

Our parents gave us lives,they gave us love.they talked with me to taught me language.they played with me,took care of me,gave me delicious meals,they gave me many classes to live.when I smiled,they were happier than me.when I cried,they were sadder than me.when I made mistakes,they were angery with me.They gave me much love,they gave me a warm family.Thanks to my parents.

父母的爱高中英语作文80个词篇2

My parents very love me.When I was a young girl,my parents took good care of me.If I had a bad cold,my parents would very worry about me.My parents sent me to have English lessons.It improved my English writing and listening skills.Thanks a lot to my parents.I'll study hard and look good after my parents.I'll can't let my parents do

我想告诉我的父母英语作文?

Dear parents,

“You always say that I am naive. In your eyes, I am always the little girl who will never grow up”. This is my favorite song and also the sound from the bottom of my heart. You made me feel so lucky to be your child. But I find our hearts getting further apart as time goes by.

You strictly forbid me to do entertaining activities even if I finished my homework, such as watching TV or playing computer games. Based on this, I couldn’t get any grade less than A. It is said that genius only means hard-working all one’s life. But I think combining exertion is the best way for learning.

The most important thing to me was that I feel frustrated for having few friends to confide in due to your strict rules. I can’t have a play date, participate in a school play or even choose my own extracurricular activities. Who will accept such a boring and troublesome person? I am just an ordinary girl who can’t stand loneliness, so I always feel contradictory.

On the one hand, I’m grateful to have you in my life, to disappoint you was the least I would do. On the other hand, what you asked for me made me felt like a puppet rather than a real person. I appreciated your efforts to pull me away from a self-indulgent life, but your obsessively extravagant strictness has pushed me into an isolated and insensible one. I need a little freedom so that I will concentrate on something I really interested in.

Father and mother, these words were hid in my deep heart for a long time. I love you, and I believe if you change some harsh rules. I will have a wonderful life.

Best wishes.

Yours, daughter

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍家人比较级英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/64493.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍家人比较级英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍家人比较级英语作文

讲解家人比较级英语作文? My family There are five people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister,my brother and me.My father is older than my mother.He is taller than my mother ,too. My brother is ten years old. He is tw...

• 英语作文关于怎样防台风的英语作文

有关怎样防台风的英语作文? 空山新雨后,天气晚来秋。 红豆生南国,春来发几枝?野旷天低树,江清月近人。 天门中断楚江开,碧水东流至此回。 竹外桃花三两枝,春江水暖鸭先知。 秋月...