关于对比英语作文的名言名句

关于对比英语作文的名言名句

有关对比英语作文的名言名句?

Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist)

不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目标。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚.W.)

Don’t part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer)

不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想没有了以后,你还可以生存,但是,你虽生犹死。(美国作家 马克•吐温)

I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I dont know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas Edison , American inventor)

我想揭示大自然的秘密,用来造福人类。我觉得,在我们的短暂一生中,最好的奉献莫过于此了。 (美国发明家 爱迪生. T.)

Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life .( Leo Tolstoy , Russian writer)

理想是指路明灯。没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活。

(俄国作家 托尔斯泰. L .)

If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )

冬天来了,春天还会远吗?( 英国诗人, 雪莱. P. B.)

If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .(Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist )

假设你怀疑自己,既然如此那,你的立足点确实不稳固了。 (挪威剧作家 易卜生)

If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people’s backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher)

假设你想走到高处,就要使用自己的两条腿!不要让别人把你抬到高处;不要坐在别人的背上和头上。(德国哲学家 尼采. F. W.)

It is at our mother’s knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.( Mark Twain , American writer )

就是在我们母亲的膝上,我们取得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想,但是,里面很少有任何金钱。(美国作家 马克•吐温)

Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.

Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, French Writer)

生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针。 (法国作家 大仲马. A.)

The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .(Albert Einstein , American scientist)

有部分理想曾为我们引过道路,依然不会断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生,那些理想就是-真、善、美。 (美国科学家 爱因斯坦 . A .)

The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , German Poet and dramatist)

人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心达到它。(德国诗人、戏剧家 歌德 . J . M .)

The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)

具有新想法的人在其想法达到以前是个怪人。 (美国作家 马克•吐温)

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)

达到明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑惑和不解。 (美国总统 罗斯福. F .)

When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)

假设一个目标是正当而一定要做的,则达到这个目标的必要手段也是正当而一定要采用的。(美国政治家 林肯. A.)

英语的名人名言?

1) 有志者,事竟成。Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. /Where there is a will there is a way.

2) 千里之行,最早时间是在足下。The longest journey begins with the first step.

3) 日积月累。Every little helps.

4) 天涯何处无芳草。There is plenty of fish in the sea.

5) 大智若愚。Cats hind their paws.

6) 人不可貌相,海水不可斗量。Judge not a book by its cover.(Never judge from appearances.)

7) 有情人终成眷属。All shall be well, Jack shall have jill.

1、唯有信念使快乐真实。-蒙田

Only faith make true happiness.

2、苦难是人生的老师。-巴尔扎克

Suffering is the teacher of life.

3、逆境中,人靠期望得救。-拜伦

In adversity, people are saved by hope.

4、以勇敢的胸膛面对逆境。-贺拉斯

Chest to brave in the face of adversity.

5、火以炼金,逆境磨炼人。-辛尼加

The fire with gold, adversity temper.

6、百日莫空过,青春不可以再来。-拜伦

One hundred days not empty, the youth will never come again.

7、危难是生命的试金石。-希罗科夫

Danger is the touchstone of life.

8、你怕狼,就别到树林里去。-列宁

Are you afraid of wolves, dont go in the woods.

9、奇迹全部在厄运中产生的。-培根

The miracle is in bad luck.

10、自信是成功的第一秘诀。-爱默生

Confidence in yourself is the first secret of success.

华兹华斯有关诗的名言名句英语版?

Ode    Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood 1 曾几什么时候,草地、溪流还有果树,  THERE was a time when meadow, grove, and stream,    这大地,还有每一样平常情况,The earth, and every common sight,        在我眼里似乎 To me did seem   都披着天光,Apparell'd in celestial light, 这荣耀,梦的启动.The glory and the freshness of a dream. 5 只是目前已非从前;-  It is not now as it hath been of yore;—    我环视四野, Turn wheresoe'er I may,         白天黑夜,By night or day,   再也见不到昔日之所见. The things which I have seen I now can see no more. 2 彩虹去了又来,The rainbow comes and goes, 10 玫瑰仍然可爱, And lovely is the rose;       欢快的月亮The moon doth with delight 环视四周,天宇寥廓无蔽,Look round her when the heavens are bare;    星夜的汪洋 Waters on a starry night 散发着动人美丽; Are beautiful and fair; 15       初生的太阳辉煌灿烂;The sunshine is a glorious birth; 但不管在什么地方,我已明瞭 But yet I know, where'er I go,    有一种荣耀已永离了人间.That there hath pass'd away a glory from the earth. 3 现目前,鸟雀们的欢唱依然  Now, while the birds thus sing a joyous song,    羊羔们蹦跳依然 And while the young lambs bound 20     像叮咚不停的手鼓, As to the tabor's sound,   唯独我,萌生一缕哀悼思念之情:To me alone there came a thought of grief: 旋即的言说可以阻挡它的郁积, A timely utterance gave that thought relief,    于是我再次尝试坚强:And I again am strong: 瀑布自悬崖吹起他们的号角;The cataracts blow their trumpets from the steep; 25 我的哀悼思念之情焉能再错失这季节的流光. No more shall grief of mine the season wrong;    我听见回声在群山间流荡,I hear the echoes through the mountains throng,       来自沉睡原野的风朝我呼啸,The winds come to me from the fields of sleep, 大地一派欢欣; And all the earth is gay;    地和海Land and sea 30 在沉醉中放浪了形骸, Give themselves up to jollity,      怀着五月之心, And with the heart of May 每一头牲畜都置身节庆:- Doth every beast keep holiday;—      你,欢乐之子, Thou Child of Joy,

名人名言英语?

Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.

生活没有目标犹如航海没有罗盘。

Everything ought to be beautiful in a human being:face,dress,soul and idea.

人的一切都需要是美丽的:容貌,衣着,心灵和思想。

Wise men are slient;fools talk.

智者沉默寡言,愚者滔滔不绝。

求有关读书的名人名言,要英文的!英文?

Readingmakeafullman,conferenceareadyman,andwritinganexactman.-Bacon

阅读使人充实,交谈使人机智,写作使人精确。-培根

Allbooksaredivisibleintotwoclasses:thebooksofthehour,andthebooksofalltime.-JohnRuskin

一切书籍都可以分为二类:即:一时之书与永久之书。-约翰·罗斯金

Somebooksaretobetasted,otherstobeswallowed,andsomefewtobechewedanddigested.-Bacon

一部分书可以浅尝即止;一部分书可以狼吞虎咽;而有部分书还需细嚼慢咽,好好消化。-培根

Booksaretomankindwhatmemoryistotheindividuanl.-JohnLubbock

书之于人类,犹如记忆于之个人。-约翰·拉伯克

“Classic”Abookwhichpeoplepraiseanddon'tread.-MarkTwain

“经典之作”是人人皆称赞却不愿去读的书。-马克·吐温

请采纳,谢谢。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于对比英语作文的名言名句的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于对比英语作文的名言名句和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/99392.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

英语的名人名言       名人名言英语作文       关于对比英语作文的名言名句   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于对比英语作文的名言名句

有关对比英语作文的名言名句? Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist) 不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目标。(英国剧作家 莎...

• 英语作文知足英文简写怎么写

知足英文简写怎么写? 知足的英文简写为contented。 双语例句: 1.他很明智,拥有家庭和对自然的热爱便知足了。 He wisely contented himself with his family and his love of nature 2.他好像总是很知足和高兴...

• 英语作文成都的感悟精辟句子,四川怼人的句子

成都的感悟精辟句子? 成都,让人流连忘返。这是因为成都独特的天府之国文化和慢节奏的生活方法,让人感受到浓厚的人文氛围和轻松自在的节奏。同时,成都还拥有着悠久的历史文化和美...