关于爱护动物的英语对话初中

关于爱护动物的英语对话初中
本文主要针对关于爱护动物的英语对话初中和初一英语作文保护动物等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于爱护动物的英语对话初中有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关爱护动物的英语对话初中?

有关保护动物英语对话1

A:i saw the dogs near the street yesterday,they are so poor

B:whats wrong with them.

A:they are the dogs for the restaurant.poor little dog

B:yes.i never eat dog,because i keep a dog,all family members likes him

A:yeah.i wont eat dog anymore.lets protect them,dog is mans best friend

英文作文保护动物条理清晰,很多于45个单词?

范文1:请结合环境污染、动物濒危的现状,提出“保护环境、保护动物”的建议。要求语句通顺,条理清晰,很多于45个单词。

I love animals very much.My favourite animal is thewhale. But the whales are in danger.

They had no places to live in or no food to eat. Some of them died because people polluted the water. So we cant pollute the ocean. And people shouldnt buy the things made from the animals in danger. Weshould plant more trees. We cant kill the animals.

If we work together, we can still save the animals.

范文2:描写一种你最喜爱的动物,可以从外形、生活习性、居住地、食物等方面进行描述。要求语句通顺,句子完整,很多于45个词。

I love animals very much. My favourite animal is the panda.

The pandas livein China. They are black and white. They loveeating bamboo.They always sleep for a long time. They can climb trees. But they cant run fast

. I love them so much because they are so cute.

Animals Need Protecting

There are more and more endangered animals at present,so how to protect them has been our task of top priority . Its wrong for people to hunt animals for their meat and feather,for they are our good friends.We should protect them instead of killing them.Giant pandas,which are one of the endangered animals,live in the forests and live on bamboo lealves.They can just live safely in the natural protection zones.We should stop killing animal and protect them.

现在,濒危的动物已经在越来越剧增。如何保护濒危动物成了我们的当务之急。大家疯狂的捕杀动物,为了它们的肉、皮毛。我们这样做是不对的,因为动物是我们的朋友,我们应该保护它们,而不是将它们赶尽杀绝。大熊猫就是濒危动物的代表,它生活在森林里,以竹子为食,它们仅仅依靠着自然保护区生存。我们应该停止对动物们的捕杀,更好地保护它们。

保护动物是每个人的责任。我们应该意识到人类的行为对野生动物的导致了。因为这个原因,我们可以采用一部分措施来保护它们。第一,我们可以支持保护动物的组织,比如WWF和绿色和平。同时,我们也可通过购买环保产品来减少对动物的伤害。此外我们需尽可能减少对野生动物的干扰。

最后,我们应该尽量地减少对动物的捕杀和猎捕,以保护他们的环境和生态平衡。让我们共同努力,守护我们的地球和我们生活的家园。

Advice on Protecting Wild Animal

Many animals are in danger of dying out. As is shown in the chart, we can see the number of animal species decreases faster and faster and this trend will continue. From 1980 to 2010, at least 1 million animal species have disappeared. Worse still, more and more wild animals are in great danger. It is not a piece of sensational news; it is a fact, a harsh reality. Unfortunately, we may not see these animals in the near future.

Care about life and stop killing. We have a common earth animal ptection is to ptect us. There are no animals on the earth.

It is not a world full of vitality. Is it the first bird or the first egg? You dont know, I dont know. Only birds know whether the first bird disappears or the egg.

You know, I know, only birds dont know that animals are close fends of human beings Animals trusorthy partners dont let children see todays animals only in museums.

中文翻译:

关心生命停止杀戮我们有一个共同地球动物保护就是保护我们这个地球上没有动物,它不是一个充满活力世界是第一只鸟还是第一只蛋,你不清楚,我不清楚,唯有鸟清楚是第一只鸟消失还是蛋,你清楚,我清楚,唯有鸟不清楚动物是人类亲密朋友,人类是动物值得大家相信,会对大家来带很好的帮助。伙伴不要让孩子们只可以在博物馆里看到今天动物。

语句通顺,条理清晰,很多于45个单词

有关保护海洋生物的英语作文高中?

We should protect the marine organisms

Today,I saw a shop was selling the coral when I walk on the street.I was very angry.Perhaps many people still don't know that selling coral is illegal abroad expect in Indonesia.Because Indonesia is so poor that it has to earn money through digging and selling the coral,which accuse many marine organisms have to move from their home-ocean.As you known,if coral leave the ocean which they adapt,they might die.That's why I feel so angry.

Please try our best to protect the marine organisms.They are also our friends!

高中英语作文野生动物保护夏令营?

Animals

As is often read in the newspaper reports, wild life especially the rare species is threatened with extinction. Human beings are making attempts to hunt wild animals for a big profit., which, of course, results in a sharp decrease in the number of animals. So it is high time for us to take quick action to protect them.

保护动物的英语标语三年级?

1、不要购买野生动物制品,不然,你就是间接屠杀者。

Dont buy wildlife products, or youre an indirect slaughter.

2、鸟是害虫的天敌鸟是人类的朋友。

The birds are the natural enemies of insects and birds are the friends of human beings.

3、不要热衷于把野兽驯养成家畜,而应尊重其他物种的异质性。

Dont be keen to develop a domestic animal, should respect the heterogeneity of other species.

4、动物也是有生命的,请保护动物!

Animals also have life, please protect animals!

5、对动物不要过于亲密,以防把你的病传给它或把它的病传给你。

Dont get too close to the animal in case you pass it on to it or its disease.

以上就是本文关于爱护动物的英语对话初中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于爱护动物的英语对话初中和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/323294.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于爱护动物的英语对话初中       ">英文作文保护动物条理清晰不少于45个单词       ">初一英语作文保护动物   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于爱护动物的英语对话初中

本文主要针对关于爱护动物的英语对话初中和初一英语作文保护动物等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于爱护动物的英语对话初中有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未...

• 英语作文preserve高中用法,prevent和protect的区别

本文主要针对preserve高中用法,prevent和protect的区别和英语作文保护文物等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对preserve高中用法有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效...

• 英语作文七夕节的介绍(英文)

本文主要针对七夕节的介绍(英文)和七夕英语作文翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对七夕节的介绍(英文)有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...