高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译,用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要意义

高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译,用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要意义
本文主要针对高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译,用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要意义和初三英语作文保护环境等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

高中毕业考试英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译?

Environmental protection, which represents the recycling, trash classification, five water work and so on many aspects. As the future successors of teenagers, I deeply understand our human common homeland only one, that is the earth, we destroy the environment, is to destroy their homes.

In the summer vacation, the school has carried out search for the beauty around rivers theme practical activities. I learned this news is very pleased, because I know you can do your render a. My classmates and I organized a team to protect the river, and gave it a resounding name rainbow group, because the team just seven members, each member is a kind of color, also is our a part of environmental protection. My team and I went to hangzhous largest fresh-water rivers - the moat. On our way to the distribution of uncle aunt making propaganda by its own CARDS, pick up garbage around and persuade the uncles, fishing, swimming along the river bank to understand the history and status quo of the moat, condolences to the river beautician - sanitation workers, testing the river water quality, and finally we all gathered together the passion also discusses the protection of the environment, protect the river. Although this activity is very short, but in my heart deep into the heart of environmental protection. The theme of our team practice production manual, not only won the school prize, won the third prize of jianggan district. Personally, I got the university social practice good captain and advanced personal glory.

I determined to become a green small guard! But a man alone is not enough, many material high flame, unity is strength. Every bit of small things, every little bit of damage, will affect our lives and can even end of the earths life, so from now on, we have obligation to protect the environment, to defend our common home!

环保,这代表了废物利用、垃圾分类、五水共治等不少方面。我作为未来接班人的青少年,深入透彻的懂得我们人类共同的家园唯有一个,那就是地球,我们破坏环境,就等于破坏自己的家园。

在暑假里,学校开展了“寻访身边的美丽河流”主题实践活动。我得知这个消息很喜悦,因为我清楚可以尽自己一份绵薄之力了。我和考生们组织了护河小队,并给它取了个响亮的名字“彩虹护河小队”,因为小队刚好七位成员,每一个成员就代表一种颜色,其实就是常说的我们对环保的一份力量。我和我的小队去了杭州最大的淡水河—护城河。我们向路上的叔叔阿姨派发了自己亲手制作的宣传卡片,拾捡河道周边的垃圾,劝导了在河边钓鱼、游泳的叔叔们,了解了护城河的历史和现状,慰问了河道美容师—环卫工人,检测了河道的水质,最后我们各位考生还聚在一起热火朝天的讨论了保护环境,保护河流的建议。虽然本次活动很短暂,但是,在我心中深深的种入了一颗环保之心。我们小队的本次主题实践活动的制作手册,不仅取得了学校的特等奖,还取得了江干区的三等奖。我个人也取得了校社会实践活动优秀队长和区先进个人的荣誉。

我立志要成为一名环保小卫士!但是,只靠一个人是不行的,众人拾材火焰高,团结就是力量。一点一滴的小事,一点一滴的破坏,都会影响我们的生活,甚至可以结束地球的生命,因为这个原因我们有义务从目前启动,保护环境,捍卫我们共同的家园!

用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要性有什么不一样的看法?

With the improvement of our living standard, more and more people can afford a car.

As a result, our roads are more often than not crammed with cars. However, with more and more waste gas being discharged by the cars, the problem of air pollution becomes even more serious. So nowadays we advocate to lead a low-carbon life.

My suggestion is we should ride bikes more often instead of driving cars.By riding a bike, we can not only exercise our body but also protect our environment.

Why not have a try, my dear friends?

Its very important for us to protect our environment . There is too much pollution in the modern world. water pollution,air pollution, noise pollution and rubbish pollution. They are harmful to our health.

Recycling is one of the best ways to reduce the rubbish. We can put the waste paper together.

Let us take action to protect our planet

以上就是本文高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译,用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要意义的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译,用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要意义和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/323168.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">初三英语作文保护环境       ">用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要意义       ">用英语阐述自己对保护环境和循环利用的重要       ">高考英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文七夕节的介绍(英文)

本文主要针对七夕节的介绍(英文)和七夕英语作文翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对七夕节的介绍(英文)有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...

• 英语作文myhome英语作文

本文主要针对myhome英语作文和以myhome写一篇英语作文带翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对myhome英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...