关于两个和尚过河的英语作文,关于三个和尚挑水喝的故事

关于两个和尚过河的英语作文,关于三个和尚挑水喝的故事

有关两个和尚过河的英语作文?

There are two monks live next door? So-called is next door: the mountainThey were in the temple of two adjacent hillThis is a stream between two mountainsSo the two monks, at the same time every day to water down streamAs time passes, they became friends.

So, every time in water, imperceptible himself after five years

Then suddenly one day, the boy left the mountain without water downThe right of the mountain monk thought: he overslept. Then alikeBehold, the day know mountain or not, the monk is down

On the third dayAfter a week, or the likeUntil a month later, the right of the mountain, and finally a monk.He thought: my friend, I will probably got sick last visit him,See what can help.

So he climbed up the mountainTo visit his old friendHe reached the mountain of the houseSee his friends, surprisedBecause of his friends are before the temple taichiNothing like a month to drink

He asked: qiqi 6 etc. You have a month, down the waterDont you can not drink?

Left the mountain monk said: come, I take you to see.

Then he took the right of the mountain temple monks walk to the backyardAs a kou Wells said: these five years after I finish my homework, I everyday, string 7

Will this time digging holes. Kou Even though sometimes very busy, and even how much can be dug.Today, I finally have dug Wells, I wont have to water down,Can I have more time, I like to tai chi chuan.

高中生作文有关三个和尚一起挑水喝的漫画寓意?

自从三个和尚和解了后面,他们就相互帮,分工合作。胖和尚先在山下小河里挑满满两桶水,把水挑到一段落路程后面,再让瘦和尚挑,瘦和尚挑了后面,再让小和尚把水倒进水缸。他们齐心协力,再也不为挑水的事情争吵了。可是,他们每天累得半死,挑来的水也只勉强够吃够用。

日子久了,三个和尚启动厌烦起来。一天晚上,胖和尚说:“我们老是这样也不是办法呀,我们得想想办法,减轻一下身上的负担。”小和尚眼珠转了转,又看了看佛像手中玉瓶里的柳枝,马上茅塞顿开,说:“我们造一个辘轳,不就省事了吗?” 瘦和尚和胖和尚听了,连连夸是个好办法。次日,三个和尚就到山下的树林里去砍树,他们把木头一节一节地钉成一根长长的木杆子,一直竖到山顶,然后在杆子上面固定一根木头,在木头上装上把手,系上长绳,这样一个辘轳就做好了。马上他们让瘦和尚在山下负责从河里取水,并系到长绳上面,山上的胖和尚和小和尚“呼啦呼啦”往上摇动把手,一眨眼,一桶水就运到了山顶,一会儿功夫,他们就把水缸灌满了。三个和尚眉开眼笑,从此,再也不需要为挑水的事犯愁了。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于两个和尚过河的英语作文,关于三个和尚挑水喝的故事的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于两个和尚过河的英语作文,关于三个和尚挑水喝的故事和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/99939.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文爱情坟墓是什么意思,婚姻是爱情的坟墓是什么意思

爱情坟墓是什么意思? 1. 爱情是婚姻的坟墓的意思是:一结婚,各自不同的各样的小事,柴米油盐的,会让爱情变质。实际上这句话本身是不全面的,因为好的婚姻是爱情生长的温床,坏的婚姻才可能...

• 英语作文self-drivingcar英语作文

self-drivingcar英语作文? The 7-days-long holiday is entitled“Golden Week”by the Chinese government to celebrate the most important festival in China:The Spring Festival.The past decade has witnessed private cars from luxuries to common equi...

• 英语作文9月9日忆山东兄弟作者的心理活动,九怀什么意思

9月9日忆山东兄弟作者的心理活动? 九月九日忆山东兄弟,独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。遥知兄弟登高处,遍插茱萸少一人。作者在九九重阳节这一天自己独立一人在异地为客,想起家...