关于作家的英语作文60字,介绍中国作家的作品英语作文带翻译

关于作家的英语作文60字,介绍中国作家的作品英语作文带翻译
本文主要针对关于作家的英语作文60字,介绍中国作家的作品英语作文带翻译和关于作家英语作文八下等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于作家的英语作文60字有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关作家的英语作文60字?

Lu Xun is my favourite writer. He is one of the most famous writers in China. He wrote a lot of literary works.

He was thin and not tall. He always wore a long old coat in that time. At first, he wanted to be a doctor and save people’s lives. So he learned medicine, but later he found the Chinese were in sensitive when they faced the oppression of their enemies. So he began to write articles to wake the people up.

Lu Xun wrote some famous novels, he attacked the social mores in that time, and in his works, many persons were known very well, such as “Ah Q”“Kong Yi ji”.

I like Lu Xun because I also want to be a great writer like him. I like reading and writing, and I often write some articles in my free time. Though I don’t have good literary talent or a large vocabulary, I spend lots of time reading and writing to improve my writing skills.

Lu Xun is my hero, I will learn more from him. I believe I can be a great writer like him in the future.

认为有用点个赞吧

讲解中国作家的作品英语作文?

In my mind,Mo Yan is one of the most famous writers in China,because he is from Weifang but also good at writing.

Mo Yan was born in 1955.Now he is a 57-year-old writer.His real name is Guan Moye.Mo Yan is his pen name.It means "no speaking".He began writing in 1981 and in 2011 his novel The Frog won the Mao Dun Prize in Literature.Since then,he has won lots of prizes.

In 2012,Mo Yan won the Nobel Prize in Literature.I'm proud of him,because I come from Weifang as well.

讲解冰心的初中英语作文?

来啦

Bing Xin (October 5, 1900 - February 28, 1999), female, formerly Xie Wanying, is a member of the China Association for the Promotion of Democracy (CPDA), a member of Changle City, Fujian Province (now Changle District, Fuzhou).

Chinese poets, modern writers, translators, writers of childrens literature, social activists and essayists. The pen name Bingxin comes from A Bingxin in a Jade Pot.

In August 1919, Bing Xin published his first prose, The Feeling of 21 Hearing Trial, and his first novel, Two Families.

Before and after going abroad to study in 1923, he began to publish communication prose tituted Sending Little Readers one after another, which became the foundation work of Chinese childrens literature.

Hired by Tokyo University as the first foreign female lecturer in Japan, she taught the course of Chinese New Literature and returned to China in 1951.

期望有很大帮助

描述作家的英语句子?

富有诗意典赞美The night is young and you’re so beautiful. 夜幕,而你又是如此的美丽。

Your presence is a present to the world. 你的存在是献给世界的一份礼物。

以上就是本文关于作家的英语作文60字,介绍中国作家的作品英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于作家的英语作文60字,介绍中国作家的作品英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/262352.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">介绍中国作家的作品英语作文带翻译       ">关于作家英语作文八下       ">关于作家的英语作文60字       ">介绍中国作家的作品英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文描写印度紫檀的作文

本文主要针对描写印度紫檀的作文和关于印度介绍英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对描写印度紫檀的作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强...

• 英语作文母亲节英语演讲稿

本文主要针对母亲节英语演讲稿和关于母亲节的词英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对母亲节英语演讲稿有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或...