百年校庆英语祝福文章,纪念母校英语作文怎么写

百年校庆英语祝福文章,纪念母校英语作文怎么写

百年校庆英语祝福文章?

1、展望美好未来,再创世纪辉煌。

Looking forward to a bright future and creating a new century of brilliance.

2、百载难逢同窗友,岁月仍然再庆功。

Once in a hundred years, my classmates and friends are still celebrating.

3、百位老师辛勤耕耘,很多学子勤奋刻苦。

Hundreds of teachers work hard and countless students work hard.

4、祝母校日新月异,兴旺发达,桃李芬芳!

Wish Alma Mater with each passing day, prosperity and fragrance of peaches and plums!

5、为学校庆祝欢呼,这培养自己的母校祝福。

Celebrate for the school, which cultivates my alma mater's blessing.

纪念母校英语作文?

Today is the one hundredth anniversary of our school. I do hope that our school grows stronger and strong .I will never forget the past happy days and the former teachers. Especially my maths teacher, Mr Li. He was very strict with us but very patient with us.Whenever we made mistakes ,he always tried his hard to explain to us and showed us how to correct them. He not only teached us maths but he also cared for us in many other aspects. So we think of him as one of our best friends. So today ,on such a special day , I would like to say :"Thank you,we will never forget you".

邀请参与校庆活动作文英语?

Before graduation, we decide to give a gift to our school for its birthday. We had a heated discussion about what gift to give. We think we should do whatever we can to help our school. Some advise planting more trees on the coming Tree-Planting Day to make our campus more beautiful, while others hold the view that we should introduce the history of our school to friends, schoolmates or relatives. Besides, we can show them around our school to make it better known.

As far as I am concerned, I’d like to study even harder for a better university. In this way, our school will be proud of us and thus we can make an even greater contribution to it.

以上就是本文百年校庆英语祝福文章,纪念母校英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文百年校庆英语祝福文章,纪念母校英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/153040.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">百年校庆英语祝福文章   

英语作文热门资讯推荐