介绍学校的英语作文70词,共建美好校园的英语作文初一

介绍学校的英语作文70词,共建美好校园的英语作文初一

讲解学校的英语作文70词?

My school is very beautiful. ItI like my school very much.

There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.So I love my school.

共建美好校园的英语作文?

Let's create beautiful school. Many years ago. My school is very poor. No tree, no flower, no wall, no building. We work hard to buid beautiful school.

讲解自己的学校50词英文作文带翻译?

Hello, My name is XX. My school is a very beautiful school with a long history.

Entering the school gate, the road is lined with very old trees. There are rows of flowers under the tree.

There is also a bower in the back playground. The summerhouse was built on a small hillside. It was an artificial hillside. During the break, we saw someone sitting and chatting there.

It's our school. I love it very much.

你好,我是xx,我的学校是一座很漂亮还历史悠久的学校。

走进校门,可以那道路两旁种着很古老的大树。树下有一排排鲜花。

在后面的操场上还有一座凉亭。凉亭建立在一个小山坡上。那是一个人工山坡。课间时,我们看到有人在那里坐着聊天。

就是我们的学校。我很爱它。

假设你是李华写一篇英语作文,有关学校的建议?

Our school is beautiful and clean.But someone usually pot rubbish on the floor.I think. The thing makes school dirty.Its bad.We should put rubbish in Rubbish bins.

英语作文:写给你的考生,讲解你的新学校?

My new school   am one a member of the high school now, I love this school very much.The school contains beautiful teaching buildings, big playground, the book building and science building.There are plenty of green tree in the campus . There are a lot of big gardens, precinct chief in garden wears various flowers.This school set up in more than 100 year ago, it has a very long history.Our clamakes up of 61 students, they are all very friendly, the headteacher calls Mr. wang, we get along well with him.Teacher WANG experienced a lot, the work enthusiasm;The classmates study effort, the life is filled with merriment.

英语作文我最喜欢的学校科目?

写你最喜欢的学科是什么 ,为什么喜欢他 ,怎么样学好这门喜欢的学科

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍学校的英语作文70词,共建美好校园的英语作文初一的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍学校的英语作文70词,共建美好校园的英语作文初一和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/101515.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐