一周干了什么英语作文初一

一周干了什么英语作文初一
本文主要针对一周干了什么英语作文初一和下周做了什么英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一周干了什么英语作文初一有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

一周干了什么英语作文初一?

All of myclassmates expect to weekends, so do I. At the weekend, I have one day to play,because I must do my homework and paint in one day.

Usually, I finish myhomework in the Saturday morning and then have a good rest at noon.

At about3:00P.M., I paint.

I like painting very much. My mother finds a teacher for me.She is very good at painting and teaches me a lot.

In Sunday, I often watch TVor go out with my friends. I like weekends.

一篇一周计划的英语作文(以后时)?

This weekend, I have a plan. Firstly, the morning get up early to do homework. And then to help my mother do housework, such as cooking, washing clothes and so on . In the afternoon ,I play balls and swimming with my friends.In the evening,I watching TV together with parents.It is my plan for this week , I hope I have a happy week.

一篇一周计划的英语作文(以后时)?

Thisweekend,Ihaveaplan.Firstly,themorninggetupearlytodohomework.Andthentohelpmymotherdohousework,suchascooking,washingclothesandsoon.Intheafternoon,Iplayballsandswimmingwithmyfriends.Intheevening,IwatchingTVtogetherwithparents. Itismyplanforthisweek,IhopeIhaveahappyweek.

一周的计划英语作文?

On Monday ,Iwill go to library after schoo,because Iwant to find some useful book.on Tudesday i will go to swimming with my fridend for i want to try some differents .on Wensday i will play ball with my brother ,because i have so much time study .

On Thursday i will visit my annt with my mom,it is so long i havent seen her .on Friday i will go to suppermarket to help my mom buy something she needs on Satuaday and Sunday i will go trip。

用五句英语讲解自己一周做了什么?

I was a busy weekend.Saturday morning,I visited my grandparents.Saturday afternoon,I played football.Sunday morning,I did my homework and watched TV.Sunday evening,I played computer games.

以我妈妈的一周为题写一篇英文作文?

my mother`s weekends

this weekends , my mother is very busy .first day ,in the morning , my mother goes shopping with my father .end this shopping ,my mother does houseworklong time .

in the afternoon ,my mother does a part-job and make me learn math . second day ,my mother do exercises every day .

以上就是本文一周干了什么英语作文初一的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一周干了什么英语作文初一和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/256972.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">下周做了什么英语作文       ">一篇一周计划的英语作文(将来时)       ">一周干了什么英语作文初一   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文一周干了什么英语作文初一

本文主要针对一周干了什么英语作文初一和下周做了什么英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一周干了什么英语作文初一有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...

• 英语作文Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文

本文主要针对Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文和喜欢舞蹈英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对Myhobbyisdancing的作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...

• 英语作文昆明西山风景区五一可以去吗,五一去哪个动物园玩?

本文主要针对昆明西山风景区五一可以去吗,五一去哪个动物园玩?和五一去西山英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对昆明西山风景区五一可以去吗有一个初步认识...