myfamilytradition英语作,我的家庭健身方法英语作文带翻译

myfamilytradition英语作,我的家庭健身方法英语作文带翻译

myfamilytradition英语作文短文?

In order to help me grow healthily, my parents make some family rules. First, we must honest to others. Honesty is the basic character of a person. Second, we should take our responsibilities. My duty is study now, so I must work hard for it. Third, we should be thankful to the life. It will help us to love ourselves and others. My parents always tell me to remember these rules. And I will remember them always.

为了使我健康成长,我父母制定了一部分家规。第一,我们一定要诚实相待。诚实是一个人最基本的性格。其次,我们应该担负我们的责任。我目前的责任就是学习,故此,我一定要为之努力。再次,我们应该感激生活。它可以使我们爱自己爱他人。我父母常常告诉我要牢牢的记在心里,不能忘了这些规则。我会一直记住它们。

我的家庭健身方式英语作文?

Often I run in my free time. My mum doesn't have much time to exercise, but she is slim,she does lots of housework. My dad like s playing basketball with his friends.

我的家庭锻炼方式英语作文?

I have a very perfect family!Why?Because every one in my family is friendly and humor.My mom is a beautiful and soft woman,she does good cook.My father is the most person inmy heart.He works hard,but that never reduce our playing time at all!All the people in my family know that the money we need to earn is unlimited,the time we get together to enjoy is limited.I always think that I am luck to have the wonderful family!

为家庭做过的奉献英语作文?

Be Grateful to Our Parents

I consider my parents as the most important people in my life. This is not because they re wealthy or famous. Rather, what I value about most is the care and love they show to me.

我觉得我的父母是我生命中最最重要,要优先集中精力的人.这并非因为他们有钱或有名的.相反,我最珍惜的是他们给我的关心和爱..

姑姑的家庭小学英语作文?

Marrys BerthidayToday is Marrys 12th birthday .Marry is so excited that she thinks she should hold a party ,a fantastic party .To prepare this party ,they have done a lot .A beautiful birthday cake is put on the table and 12 candles are on it .Her parents are cooking dinner .She is busy decorating the house .She has invited lots of friends and she hopes this party will be a successful one ,and it will become an unforgettable memory in her lifetime!

为家长做一件有意义的事英语作文?

My father and my mother work very hard ,so I should help my parents do some housework.

I can help them to clean the floor、cook、wash clothes and so on.But we can something to make them happy-study hard and get a good mark.

Everyones parents work very hard ,I think I can help them to do a lot of things.

英语作文写一篇给家长说赞同上英语补习班?

可以从哪些点来写.第一,在英语补习班有学习的氛围可以帮监督自己学习英语。

第二,可以有朋友和老师来帮自己的英语,不懂之处,第三在补习班里也可以够帮自己学会怎样和他人相处。

家庭的规矩英语作文第三人称?

He does not go out on the school day

嗨 should not go to bed after ten .

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myfamilytradition英语作,我的家庭健身方法英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myfamilytradition英语作,我的家庭健身方法英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/126897.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐