Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文

Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文
本文主要针对Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文和喜欢舞蹈英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对Myhobbyisdancing的作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

My hobby is dancing的作文?

My hobbies is dancing

I have many hobbies, like swimming, dancing, painting. When I was a child, my mother also liked swimming. When I waiss only a few years old, my mother taught me.

I also like dancing. After dancing, I can keep silent for a long time. My favorite piano is David.

His oil painting is really good. I often draw a lot of pictures on weekends.

My hobby is dancing.Every day I dance at home,sometimes I dance at school.I like dancing very much.

年轻人学习舞蹈的益处 英语作文?

| like dancingvery much. I learn to

dance from four years old. Until now, there are alreadynine years. | take part in many activities, because | think | want to

performin front of people. | have a good dance teacher. She dances very well. She isstrict with me. Once | make mistakes, she points it out directly. | learn a lotfrom her.Now, we are good friends. She always

encourages me. | think dance isgood to me.| make many dancing friends. And its good way to build my body.

她喜欢跳舞的英语作文?

她喜欢跳舞,用英语写有关的作文,你可以讲解跳舞是她的兴趣爱好,长大后她想要做一名,舞蹈老师 。

他目前已经在努力的学习 每天都会去上舞蹈课

舞蹈俱乐部英语作文?

Hello, everyone! I'm a middle school student. I'm in Class One, Grade Seven .I like music best. I can sing .I can dance. And I can dance very well. I can play the violin. I can play the guitar. I'm good at playing the guitar. I get on well with the others. I would like to join the dance club.

享受舞蹈奋斗的快乐作文?

全民健身日给我家里也带来了健身风,这些天小区里一直在宣传健身的重要性,我们是不甘落后的,妈妈给我买了一个跳舞毯,从此启动了我的健身生活。

跳舞毯是一项十分受欢迎的有氧运动,在室内完全就能够进行锻炼,真的是一个不错的方式。跳舞毯的玩法很简单,进入游戏后,选择自己熟悉的音乐,屏幕上会持续性产生上下左右的箭头,只要他们去顶部箭头重合时踩上去,就算成功。假设正确踩到箭头的数量超越了系统里规定的最低限,就可以发出鼓掌的声音,并会显示祝贺通关;假设频繁产生错误,各位考生就可想而知了。

庆幸的是自己玩过网络在线的劲舞团,针对这个游戏还是有一定了解的。没玩几下就对游戏的整个流程带来一定了解,但因为长时间不运动,肢体不协调,致使我总是踩错,没一会就不想玩了。妈妈看到说:“丽,你要耐心,这和你玩的游戏差很少,能进行网上在线玩很好,何不能在现实生活中玩很好。我买跳舞毯就是为了不让你再痴迷于互联网游戏,目前清楚自己的身体都多差了吧,趁本次健身日,好好锻炼一下身体。”

对,妈妈说的对,我一定要坚持下去,身体健康才是最最重要,要优先集中精力的。有了信念,我启动从慢节奏的音乐跳起,不一会儿从中掌握并熟悉了技巧,很快就通关了,当时兴奋喜悦的心情溢于言表。然后我又从慢节奏改成快节奏,目前的我肢体很协调很灵活,快节奏照样通关。渐渐地我爱上了跳舞毯,它不仅可以健身,还能愉悦我的心情,真是一举两得。

跳舞毯给我带来快乐,谢谢妈妈送我的礼物。健身是一种享受,我以后要每天坚持跳一小时,让我家里的健身风永远存在,让我的快乐持续性。

从舞蹈中我学会了英语作文?

It is very hard for me to learn dancing well,because I never danced before.but I learned patience from dancing,I practiced dancing over and over again,at last the patience helped me to learn dancing well.

I like dancing very much. I learn to dance from four years old. Until now, there are already nine years. I take part in many activities, because I think I want to perform in front of people. I have a good dance teacher. She dances very well. She is strict with me. Once I make mistakes, she points it out directly. I learn a lot from her. Now, we are good friends. She always encourages me. I think dance is good to me. I make many dancing friends. And it’s good way to build my body.

以上就是本文Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文Myhobbyisdancing的作文,舞蹈的好处英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/256884.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">舞蹈的好处英语作文       ">喜欢舞蹈英语作文       ">年轻人学习舞蹈的益处英语作文       ">Myhobbyisdancing的作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐