自己喜欢的校园活动英语短文,一次志愿活动英语作文70词怎么写

自己喜欢的校园活动英语短文,一次志愿活动英语作文70词怎么写

自己喜欢的校园活动英语短文?

My Favorite Campus Activity

One of my favorite campus activities is the annual spring festival. This festival is held every year in April and lasts for three days. During this time, the campus is decorated with colorful flowers and lights, and there are many fun activities and performances for everyone to enjoy.

One of the highlights of the festival is the food fair. There are many vendors selling all kinds of delicious snacks and drinks, such as cotton candy, popcorn, and bubble tea. I always look forward to trying new foods and flavors at the fair.

Another popular activity is the talent show. Students from all departments can sign up to showcase their talents, whether its singing, dancing, or playing an instrument. Its always exciting to see the amazing skills and creativity of my fellow students.

In addition to these activities, there are also carnival games, movie screenings, and a fireworks show to end the festival. Its a great opportunity to bond with classmates and make new friends while enjoying the festive atmosphere.

Overall, the spring festival is an event that I always look forward to every year. Its a time to relax and have fun after a busy semester, and its a reminder of the vibrant and diverse community that I am a part of on campus.

一次志愿活动英语作文70词?

We are middle school students and we are busy with our lessons. So some people think we should concentrate more on our studies. If we volunteer to help others, it’s a waste of time. But I think volunteering is great.

I not only feel good about helping others, but also get to spend time doing what I love to do. And from volunteering I have learned many things that I have never learned in class. So if I have an oppoutunity, I’d like to visit old people’s houses to clean up for them. I’d also like to help sick kids in hospital. I love kids and I plan to put my love to good use by working in hospital.

In a word, I’d like to help people who need help. If everyone helps out a bit, the world will be more colorful.

我最喜欢的艺术活动英语作文?

In the first grade, I began to learn dulcimer, first learning do mi mi fa abet lasi.

As soon as I finished learning a song, I began to memorize the score. Gradually, I began to make up the score!

In the fourth grade, I was chosen to join the music club.

Although I reduced a lot of time for reading and practicing piano, I am willing, because I like music!

Well - were going to represent the school in the district chorus competition, you guys have to practice well ha! Hearing the news,

I was excited and nervous! Somehow, my heart beat faster unintentionally.

Just because of this fourth grade, just because of this music club, I like singing more.

No matter when I am sad, happy or normal, I cant help singing!

Singing can build up my courage and make me enjoy happiness. My biggest hobby is singing!

有关活动评价的英语作文?

Social Practice of College Students

Nowadays, many universities encourage and organize students to take part in social practice activities. During the holidays, more and more students choose to be the volunteers, take part-time jobs or take part in other practical activities.

以上就是本文自己喜欢的校园活动英语短文,一次志愿活动英语作文70词怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文自己喜欢的校园活动英语短文,一次志愿活动英语作文70词怎么写和初中的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/208930.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 初中栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">一次志愿活动英语作文70词       ">一次志愿活动英语作文70词怎么写       ">活动的英语初中作文       ">自己喜欢的校园活动英语短文   

初中热门资讯推荐