用英文写情书,很考验写的人的文字功底,语言表达能力要强,能出口成章,当然主要能把想说的当面不太好意思说的主要内容,在英文情书里写出来,很不错。

Without you

However beautiful the city is

It is just dull

没有了你

再美丽的城市在我眼里

都只是一座空城

情侣英语作文带汉语?

I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won‘t make you cry.

没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

纵然伤心,也不能悉眉不展,因为你不了解是谁会爱上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

针对世界来说,你是一个人;但是,针对某人,你是他的整个世界。

Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman,who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你时间。

Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to,doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.

爱你的人假设没有按你所期望的方法爱你,那依然不会代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

以上就是本文用英文写情书给男生异地恋,情侣英语作文带汉语翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英文写情书给男生异地恋,情侣英语作文带汉语翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/182059.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">用英文写情书给男生异地恋       ">情侣英语作文带汉语       ">情侣英语作文带汉语翻译       ">异地恋的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于糖果的英语作文,candy的作文

有关糖果的英语作文? Lollipops Lollipops are candies that you put a stick through. So their shape looks like a circle with a line through it. Usually in American or European countries, hand-made lollipops are bright coloured and disk-shaped...

• 英语作文孟母三迁英文版简述,孟母三迁的英文版文稿

孟母三迁英文版简述 Mencius was a wise and kind person who by no means would compromise with evil. Living close to a cemetery when he was a kid, Mencius often staged the rites which he saw in funeral processions or burial services for amuseme...

• 英语作文中国空间站英文介绍,中国空间站的英文介绍

中国空间站英文讲解? 中国空间站英文China space station 中国空间站(天宫空间站,英文名称:China Space Station)大多数情况下指的是中华人民共和国计划中的一个空间站系统。预估在2023年前后建...