关于糖果的英语作文,candy的作文

关于糖果的英语作文,candy的作文

有关糖果的英语作文?

Lollipops

Lollipops are candies that you put a stick through. So their shape looks like a circle with a line through it. Usually in American or European countries, hand-made lollipops are bright coloured and disk-shaped. But a lot of the factory made ones are smaller and spherical.

Chocolate

Chocolates are perhaps the most classic and popular of all the candies. It is made from the ingredients cocoa, milk and sugar. It comes in all sorts of shapes and forms: blocks, bars, balls, toffee, ice cream etc. The reason it is popular (besides its splendid sweet taste) is the belief that by eating chocolate, you get a sensation of falling in love (which is why we receive it on Valentine's Day!).

Chewing Gum

Chewing gums have a lot of flavours: peppermint, strawberry, lime, blueberry etc. And new sugar free ones have been roaming the market in recent years. Although dentists propose that chewing sugar-free gum is actually good for your teeth, a lot of public places (especially schools) still reject chewing gums mainly because it leaves a lot of mess if not thrown into the bin.

Bubble gum

Bubble gums are much the same as the chewing gums mentioned above: they are both lollies that you keep in your mouth but do not swallow. But bubble gums are significantly less dense and usually come in larger pieces. This is so that you can make bubbles out of them. They are a great fun at parties.

Jelly beans

They are those colourful, pretty and sweet little beans that kids really love. Often different colour would signify a different flavous. Thus there is all sorts of discoveries that you can make in a packet of jelly beans

candy作文?

I like candy very much. On my birthday, my grandma gives me a bag of candy. Fruit candy is my favorite. They are colourful. The banana candy is yellow, the strawberry candy is red, and the apple candy is green. My mother doesn’t want me to eat too many candies, it is bad for tooth.

我很喜欢糖果。在我的生日,我的奶奶给了我一袋糖果。我最喜欢水果糖了。它们五颜六色的。香蕉糖果是黄色的,草莓糖果是红色的,苹果糖果是绿色的。我的妈妈不想让我吃太多糖果,对牙齿不好。

以上就是本文关于糖果的英语作文,candy的作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于糖果的英语作文,candy的作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/181939.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于糖果的英语作文       ">candy作文       ">candy的作文       ">介绍糖果的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于糖果的英语作文,candy的作文

有关糖果的英语作文? Lollipops Lollipops are candies that you put a stick through. So their shape looks like a circle with a line through it. Usually in American or European countries, hand-made lollipops are bright coloured and disk-shaped...

• 英语作文孟母三迁英文版简述,孟母三迁的英文版文稿

孟母三迁英文版简述 Mencius was a wise and kind person who by no means would compromise with evil. Living close to a cemetery when he was a kid, Mencius often staged the rites which he saw in funeral processions or burial services for amuseme...

• 英语作文中国空间站英文介绍,中国空间站的英文介绍

中国空间站英文讲解? 中国空间站英文China space station 中国空间站(天宫空间站,英文名称:China Space Station)大多数情况下指的是中华人民共和国计划中的一个空间站系统。预估在2023年前后建...

• 英语作文艺术展英语作文

艺术展英语作文? Have you ever seen art show? I saw an good art show in our school. Now, Let me tell you something about it. In the September 5th to September 9th,Our school has successfully organized student art exhibition,It is held in the...