介绍郑州的英语作文初中,我眼中的郑州英语作文80词

介绍郑州的英语作文初中,我眼中的郑州英语作文80词

讲解郑州的英语作文初中?

My hometown is in zhenzhou city china,There are a lot of people live here,It's a famous city.The people are very friendly.The climate here is very pleasant.

My hometown has different seasons,spring.summer.autumn and winter.I like the spring ,because flowers are very beautiful,the weather is very sunny,what a lovely spring days!i hate cold weather,

so i don't like winter.we have a lot of rain in autumn,this is my favoures seasons,in this seasons,we can see many different colors,i love the colors of the trees-red,gold,yellow and brown .fairly cool for this time of years!summer is always hot,It's quit muggy in summer.

My hometown has different food,the food is excellent and quit cheap ,It's doesn't pollute.In the restaurant,you can enjoy good service and delicious food .

welcome you to my hometown travel!

我眼中的郑州英语作文?

My hometown

My hometown is in zhenzhou city china,There are a lot of people live here,It's a famous city.The people are very friendly.The climate here is very pleasant.

My hometown has different seasons,spring.summer.autumn and winter.I like the spring ,because flowers are very beautiful,the weather is very sunny,what a lovely spring days!i hate cold weather,

so i don't like winter.we have a lot of rain in autumn,this is my favoures seasons,in this seasons,we can see many different colors,i love the colors of the trees-red,gold,yellow and brown .fairly cool for this time of years!summer is always hot,It's quit muggy in summer.

My hometown has different food,the food is excellent and quit cheap ,It's doesn't pollute.In the restaurant,you can enjoy good service and delicious food .

welcome you to my hometown travel!

以上就是本文介绍郑州的英语作文初中,我眼中的郑州英语作文80词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍郑州的英语作文初中,我眼中的郑州英语作文80词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/165070.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">介绍郑州的英语作文初中       ">我眼中的郑州英语作文       ">我眼中的郑州英语作文80词       ">关于郑州的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文求职信英语范文,兼职求职信英语范文

求职信英语范文? Dear Human Resources Manager, I am writing to apply for a position in your eminent company. I am graduating from a renowned university this year, majoring in marketing. During my time in school, I have participated in various...

• 英语作文你喜欢米老鼠吗英语作文

你喜欢米老鼠吗英语作文? Mickey Mouse is the memory of my childhood. I like to watch cartoon so much when I was in primary school Mickey Mouse is my favorite cartoon character. He is so cute and funny the things he does will make me laugh...