初三英语作文帮忙写不要网上抄的为配合我市,创建文明城市英语作文高三

初三英语作文帮忙写不要网上抄的为配合我市,创建文明城市英语作文高三

初三英语作文帮忙写!不要网络在线抄的!为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(buildacivili?

In order to create a civilized city, we students should try to do well in the activity.

To keep a good habit clothes clean and tidy. Our city should be kept clean every day. Don't litter. Be polite to say "thank you" and "please". We should never say dirty words. Be friendly to others, ready to help people in need. For example, when we are on a bus, we should give the seat to the old man and women with children. We should obey the traffic rules. Red light stop, green line. We'd better not talk loudly in public.

If everyone makes good, our city will be more beautiful, more charming.

创建文明城市英语作文高三?

创建文明城市英语作文:

We have only one earth. But now,the environment becomes worse and worse.

As you know,theres no enough clean water for people. So many of them lose their lives because of water. In a lot of countries, people have to cut trees for living. So theres nothing to keep water from running away. Also we have polluted the land, the river and the air. So we have to face more and more floods and droughts .

Its time that we must do something useful to protect our environment. We can plant trees and take good care of them. We can save the water and ask our parents to do so. We cant throw any litter onto the ground and we should collect them for recycling.

If we take good care of our earth today,it will be more beautiful tomorrow

以上就是本文初三英语作文帮忙写不要网上抄的为配合我市,创建文明城市英语作文高三的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文初三英语作文帮忙写不要网上抄的为配合我市,创建文明城市英语作文高三和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/179623.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">写六城同创英语作文       ">创建文明城市英语作文高三       ">初三英语作文帮忙写不要网上抄的为配合我市   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我最喜欢的书店英语作文

我最喜欢的书店英语作文? My favorite bookstore 我最喜欢的书店是学校旁边的书屋。 My favorite bookstore is the one near the school. 很喜欢他的名字,阳光书店。 I love its name. Sunshine Bookstore. 它里面有我最...

• 英语作文英语电子邮件完整格式的范文,邮件英语作文模版

英语电子邮件完整格式的范文? 下面这些内容就是一封英语电子邮件的完整格式范文: Subject: Invitation to Attend Company Event Dear [Recipients Name], I hope this e-mail finds you well. I am writing to invite you to o...

• 英语作文关于高中老师严厉特点的英语作文

有关高中老师严厉特点的英语作文? Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly . Miss Li always wears a blue coat . I think her favourite colour will be blue...