乔迁聚会英语作文,乔迁喜事英语小作文怎么写

乔迁聚会英语作文,乔迁喜事英语小作文怎么写

乔迁聚会英语作文?

On the way home from school, my mother told me that today is the day for our family to move to a new home. According to the custom, we should invite some relatives and friends to simply celebrate, so today we have dinner in a restaurant.

放学回家的路上,妈妈告诉我今天是咱家搬新家的日子,根据习俗我们应该邀请一部分亲朋好友简单地庆祝一下,故此,今天我们在饭店吃饭。

The guests arrived at the hotel one after another, congratulating us on our new home, and then saying hello and chatting with each other. Some of my good friends also came. We got together excitedly and played the game happily.

客大家陆相继续地到达了饭店,各位考生都祝贺我们搬了新家,然后相互问好、聊天。我的哪些好朋友也来了,我们兴奋地抱成一团儿,然后开心地玩起了游戏。

Before we knew it, the food was served, and the dishes were very rich. The adults raised their glasses to congratulate us on moving to our new house, and then we took turns to taste each dish.

不了解不觉,上菜了,菜品很丰富,大大家一同举杯祝贺我们乔迁新居,然后再一个个轮流品尝每一道菜。

After dinner, the guests all came to visit our new home. My sisters toy house is the most popular one. My friends are so happy. There are all kinds of toys all o

乔迁喜事英语小作文?

Dear Shelly,

I'm so glad to hear that you have a house of your own eventually. What a wonderful thing to live in a house with such nice surroundings. Thanks for telling me your new address.

It's great to have a chance to call at your new house. I'm sending you a basket of flowers as a token of my hearty congratulations on changing your residence. I hope you like it and wish everything goes well!

Yours sincerely,

Laura

写一篇乔迁新居的英语作文90?

Bob:

Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .

Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about your beroom , please ?

Susan

以上就是本文乔迁聚会英语作文,乔迁喜事英语小作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文乔迁聚会英语作文,乔迁喜事英语小作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/175647.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">乔迁喜事英语小作文怎么写       ">英语作文朋友搬新家       ">乔迁喜事英语小作文       ">乔迁聚会英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文乔迁聚会英语作文,乔迁喜事英语小作文怎么写

乔迁聚会英语作文? On the way home from school, my mother told me that today is the day for our family to move to a new home. According to the custom, we should invite some relatives and friends to simply celebrate, so today we have dinner i...

• 英语作文我理想的未来医疗英文作文,未来的医疗英语作文

我理想的未来医疗英文作文? My ideal future medical treatment, um, this is a very close question, I dont know how to answer, but my ideal future medical treatment is like this, the children dont have to make up your problem, and cancer ca...

• 英语作文怪物大学影评英文120词,写关于怪兽的英语作文初一

怪物大学影评英文120词 The importance of friendship After a visit to the Electric Power Company, Big Eye Mike decided that he must enter monsters university Scare College to learn scare skills in the future. Now, Mike is 17 years old and has...

• 英语作文害怕黑夜的英语作文,害怕黑夜的英语作文

害怕黑夜的英语作文? When I was young,I was always afraid of the dark.I would never dare to enter a dark place without having someone next to me.During night time,I would always sleep with my parents so they could protect me.I think I becam...