一篇描写自己家园公寓的英语小作文,介绍公寓小短文

一篇描写自己家园公寓的英语小作文,介绍公寓小短文

一篇描写自己家园公寓的英语小作文?

My bedroomI have a lovely bedroom.there is a bed in my bedroom.there is a desk near my bed.there is a pink doll on my bed.I sleep with it every night.there is a big window in my bedroom.the yellow lamp is on my desk .Every evening,I do my homework under the lamp.I have a big shelf in my bedroom.there are many books on the shelf.I like reading very much.Do you like reading?You can borrow the books from me if you like?My bedroom is so nice.I like it.

讲解一套小公寓,根据空间顺序,注意颜色搭配描写了解,英语作文?

My dream house is a villa which lies on the coast.There are two yards in the villa.The front yard is a garden with many beautiful flowers an plants for the four seasons.

There is a swimming pool in the back yard,as my family are fond of swimming.On the first floor,there is a big hall when you enter the gate.On the right of the hall is a sitting room,there we can relax,have a rest,watch TV and enjoy entertainments.On the left there is a computer room and a study belonging to me.On the second floor,there are six bedrooms with bathrooms

英语作文我的理想公寓?

My ideal apartment.

There is a soft bed.A separate bathroom.There are French windows.You can see the sun when you open the curtains in the morning.There is a bookcase and a desk.Sound insulation is very good.Theres a couch and a TV and a kitchen.(有柔软的床和一个独立的卫生间,有一个落地窗户,早上起来可以看到太阳,有书桌和书柜,隔音很好,有沙发和电视,还有厨房)

以上就是本文一篇描写自己家园公寓的英语小作文,介绍公寓小短文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一篇描写自己家园公寓的英语小作文,介绍公寓小短文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/164671.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">描述公寓的英语作文       ">一篇描写自己家园公寓的英语小作文       ">介绍一套小公寓按照空间顺序注意颜色搭配描       ">介绍公寓小短文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字

七年级上册英语,钓鱼作文? Fishing Nowadays, an increasing number of people have been attracted to fishing. Fishing has been popular these days.A number of factors can aount for it, but the following are the most critical ones. Firstly,f...

• 英语作文第一次骑自行车英语作文

首次骑自行车英语作文? Nowadays,with the developing of the rapid economic,the city air has been polluted heavily.moreover,a great number of new style transportion tools come out leading to tough traffic.reading a bicycle has been called on...