英语家庭之最80词作文,介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文带翻译

英语家庭之最80词作文,介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文带翻译

英语家庭之最80词作文?

How to Learn English WellEnglish is one of the most important subjects in middle school。Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well。

Karl Marx has set a good example for us。 He once said, "When one is learning a foreign language, he must use the foreign language。

" In this way, he could use several languages。 A saying goes, "Practice makes perfect。" When we learn English, we should read more, speak more, listen to English from time to time and practise writing every day。

Don't be afraid of making mistakes。 Only in this way can we learn it well。

讲解有关我的家庭的英语作文?

讲解有关我的家庭的英语作文:

Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.

My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.

My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.

讲解家庭的英语作文?

I am a happy gril.I have a big family.

My mother works in a hospital. She is a doctor.She is tall with a small nose,small eyes.Her favoriter color is green and red.

My father works in an office worker. He is an office. He is tall and has a big nose ,big eyes and wide mouth.His favoriter color is green and black.

I'm a student.Iam in ninghua chengdou High School.I am a student of Grade 7,Class 1.

My family is a happy family!

I love my family!

我的家庭英语作文50字带翻译?

1.My family

I love my family,because I have a happy family.

My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.My mother is a teacher.She is very kind and nice,and she is thirty-seven.I love my parents!

On Saturday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano.My father go to play basketball.Sometimes we watch TV and listen to music at home.

I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!

中文翻译:

我的家庭

我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.

我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他很喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是是一名教师.她是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我爱我的父母.

在星期六和星期天里,我常常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有的时候,侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.

我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!

讲解我的房间英语作文5句话?

My room

My room is beautiful.

There is a big bed , a big table and a small chair.There is piano next to the table.There are three fish on the balcony, I very like them.I feed them every day.

I like my room.

myfamily英语作文6句话?

My family is filled with Love and peace.

My family has my mother, my father. And me.

My family fed a petty.

my family has three people。

讲解我的房间英语作文40词?

Ihavealovelybedroom.   我有一间漂亮的卧室。   Thereisabigbedinmyroom.   有一个大床在我的房间。   Therearesomeshoesunderthebed.   有一部分鞋子在床底下。   Thereisayellowdeskinmyroom.   有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间。   Therearesomepensonthedesk.   有一部分钢笔在书桌上。   Thebedahddeskarenearthewindow.   床和书桌靠近窗户。   Thebedisnexttothedesk.   床紧挨着书桌。   Therearesomewardrobeinmyroom.   有哪些衣柜在我的房间。   Therearesomeclothesonthewardrobe.   有一部分衣服在衣柜里面。   Ihaveabookcaseintheroom.   我有一个书架在房间里。   Ilikereading bookverymuch.   我很喜欢读书。   Doyoulikereadingbook?   你喜欢读书吗?   Mybedroomissonice.Ilikeit.   我的卧室很好。我喜欢它。

I have a lovely bedroom.     我有一间漂亮的卧室 。     There is a big bed in my room.     有一个大床在我的房间。     There are some shoes under the bed.     有一部分鞋子在床底下。     There is a yellow desk in my room.     有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间。     There are some pens on the desk.     有一部分钢笔在书桌上。     The bed ahd desk are near the window.     床和书桌靠近窗户。     The bed is next to the desk.     床紧挨着书桌。     There are some wardrobe in my room.    有哪些衣柜在我的房间。     There are some clothes on the wardrobe.     有一部分衣服在衣柜里面。     I have a bookcase in the room.     我有一个书架在房间里。     I like reading book very much.     我很喜欢读书。     Do you like reading book?     你喜欢读书吗?     My bedroom is so nice.I like it.     我的卧室很好。我喜欢它。

写一篇自己房间的英语作文?

Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .

Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about your beroom , please ?

看,我有一个舒适的房间,过来看一看,它小而漂亮,那有一张大床,一张小桌,一个书架和衣柜,床在桌子旁边,书架也在衣柜旁边,不少好的书都在书架上,我很喜欢书,哦,是的,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我常常写和画一部分图片在黑板上.

哦,我的卧室是太学漂亮了,我很喜欢它,你喜欢我的卧室吗,请你能告诉我你的卧室吗?

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语家庭之最80词作文,介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/64725.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语家庭之最80词作文,介绍关于我的家庭的英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文谁能帮我写一篇用欲扬先抑的手法写一篇《狗

谁能帮我写一篇用欲扬先抑的手法写一篇《狗》的作文? 我有一只调皮可爱的小狗。小狗长着一身洁白的毛,小狗一跑起来,就像一团雪球在滚动。一双圆溜溜又机灵的眼睛藏在长长的绒毛里,...

• 英语作文介绍家人比较级英语作文

讲解家人比较级英语作文? My family There are five people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister,my brother and me.My father is older than my mother.He is taller than my mother ,too. My brother is ten years old. He is tw...