求一篇初二关于'笑对人生'的英语作文,笑对人生英语作文100字

求一篇初二关于'笑对人生'的英语作文,笑对人生英语作文100字

求一篇初二有关'笑对人生'的英语作文?

笑对人生 Laugh to everythings

不管碰见什么困难,什么挫折,只要我们肯笑着去面对,一切都会变得容易起来~~让我们学会笑对人生,笑着去面对世间赋予我们的一切。

"Everything happens for the best," my mother said whenever I faced disappointment."If you carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disappointment."

Mother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college in 1932, I had decided to try for a job in radio, then work my way up to sports announcer. I hitchhiked to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station-and got turned down every time.

In one studio, a kind lady told me that big stations couldn't risk hiring an inexperienced person."Go out in the sticks and find a small station that'll give you a chance," she said. I thumbed home to Dixon, Illinois.

While there were no radio-announcing jobs in Dixon, my father said Montgomery Ward had opened a store and wanted a local athlete to manage its sports department. Since Dixon was where I had played high school football, I applied. The job sounded just right for me.

But I wasn't hired. My disappointment must have shown."Everything happens for the best." Mom reminded me. Dad offered me the car to hunt job. I tried WOC Radio in Davenport, Iowa. The program director, a wonderful Scotsman named Peter MacArthur told me they had already hired an announcer.

以上就是本文求一篇初二关于'笑对人生'的英语作文,笑对人生英语作文100字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文求一篇初二关于'笑对人生'的英语作文,笑对人生英语作文100字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/164472.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">笑对人生英语作文100字       ">关于laugh的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字

七年级上册英语,钓鱼作文? Fishing Nowadays, an increasing number of people have been attracted to fishing. Fishing has been popular these days.A number of factors can aount for it, but the following are the most critical ones. Firstly,f...

• 英语作文第一次骑自行车英语作文

首次骑自行车英语作文? Nowadays,with the developing of the rapid economic,the city air has been polluted heavily.moreover,a great number of new style transportion tools come out leading to tough traffic.reading a bicycle has been called on...

• 英语作文最喜欢的名人英语作文

最喜欢的名人英语作文? do you know yaoming? the famous basketball star? let me tell you! yaoming was born on december 12,1980 in china.he is 2.26m tall. when he was 18 years old, he became a member of china bsketball star team.in 2023,he j...