七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字

七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字

七年级上册英语,钓鱼作文?

Fishing Nowadays, an increasing number of people have been attracted to fishing. Fishing has been popular these days.A number of factors can aount for it, but the following are the most critical ones.

Firstly,fishing can develop our patience. We can not leave when we are fishing.Secondly,it can help improve our confidence. We will be very happy when we get a fish, and then, be confident of ourselves.In a word, fishing can help us a lot in developing ourselves. We can go fishing when we have enough time

A cat goes to a river every day. He wants to go fishing. But he can’t catch any fish.

一只猫每天去河边,他想去钓鱼,但是,他去钓不到一条。

One day, he goes to the river as usual. Suddenly a fish comes out. He catches the fish. He is very happy. He forgets to put the fish in the basket. He dances and sings. He shouts, “I have a fish! I have a fish!” All his friends come to see him.

一天,他像往常一样去了河边。突然一条鱼浮出了水面。他捉到了那条鱼。他很开心。他忘记把鱼放到篮子里去了。他又唱又跳,叫道:“我捉到一条鱼!我捉到一条鱼!”他全部的朋友都过来看。

“Where is your fish? Let us have a look at it. ” his friends say.

“你的鱼在什么地方儿?让我们看一看。”他的朋友们说。

“It’s there, near the bank.” the cat answers. But he can’t find the fish. When he sings and dances, the fish jumps back into the river.

“在那儿,河岸附近。”猫回答道。但是,他没有找到那条鱼。当他又唱又跳时,鱼跳回了河里。

以上就是本文七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/164441.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">七年级上册英语钓鱼作文FishingNo       ">英语作文钓鱼60字       ">英语作文去钓鱼       ">七年级上册英语钓鱼作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文七年级上册英语钓鱼作文,英语作文钓鱼60字

七年级上册英语,钓鱼作文? Fishing Nowadays, an increasing number of people have been attracted to fishing. Fishing has been popular these days.A number of factors can aount for it, but the following are the most critical ones. Firstly,f...

• 英语作文第一次骑自行车英语作文

首次骑自行车英语作文? Nowadays,with the developing of the rapid economic,the city air has been polluted heavily.moreover,a great number of new style transportion tools come out leading to tough traffic.reading a bicycle has been called on...

• 英语作文最喜欢的名人英语作文

最喜欢的名人英语作文? do you know yaoming? the famous basketball star? let me tell you! yaoming was born on december 12,1980 in china.he is 2.26m tall. when he was 18 years old, he became a member of china bsketball star team.in 2023,he j...

• 英语作文年夜饭英文小短文,用英语介绍年夜饭简短句子

年夜饭英文小短文? On the eve of the new years Eve, everyone went to his brothers home to eat a years dinner. I was sitting with my brother. Young children, always drink drinks. I thought just drinking and eating, did not think the brother s...