李华太空探索英语作文,关于中国太空探索的英语作文高中

李华太空探索英语作文,关于中国太空探索的英语作文高中

李华太空探索英语作文?

In recent years, scientists in many parts of the worldhave pooled their money, time and efforts toresearch the space.

They launch the satellites, establish the spacestations, and even walk on the moon.

Space may hold wonders and mysteries of how theuniverse comes into being, or whether there is lifeon other planets besides Earth.

Space exploration is of great significance.

First of all, through space exploration, we humanbeing may uncover the unknown resources of the universe.

It endows us with knowledge about the origin of life, with which we learn the dangers and makeadventures in science and technology.

Secondly, space exploration also provides a platform for nations to cooperate throughparticipation in joint breakthrough.

Finally, the space technology plays an indispensable role in our daily life, such ascommunication and transportation technology.

In the near future, more nations will get involved in the cause of space exploration.

Some questions having intrigued human throughout the centuries are in the list of solution.

有关中国太空探索的英语作文?

Space Exploration

In recent years, scientists in many parts of the world have pooled their money, time and efforts to research the space. They launch the satellites, establish the space stations, and even walk on the moon. Space may hold wonders and mysteries of how the universe es into being, or whether there is life on other plas besides Earth.

Space exploration is of great significance. First of all, through space exploration, we human being may uncover the unknown resources of the universe. It endows us with knowledge about the origin of life, with which we learn the dangers and make adventures in science and technology.

以上就是本文李华太空探索英语作文,关于中国太空探索的英语作文高中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文李华太空探索英语作文,关于中国太空探索的英语作文高中和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/159707.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于中国太空探索的英语作文       ">关于中国太空探索的英语作文高中       ">太空探索的英语作文       ">李华太空探索英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文落水英语作文,一个小伙子救起了落水的小女孩英语

落水英语作文? Every year a lot of children get drowned in rivers or lakes in China. So we should be very careful as to avoid the similar incidents happen again. First of all, we must tell our children not to play near rivers or lakes. We shou...

• 英语作文介绍惠州用英语八句,惠州景点英语介绍简单一点

讲解惠州用英语八句? 可参考以下 Huizhou is my home. Huizhou isa beautiful touristcity.There are manyfamoustourist attractionsinHuizhou:Huizhou West Lakescenicsplendours,formabeautifulpictureofahalf of the cityofmountainsand lake"; theL...

• 英语作文ridingabiketoschool作

riding a bike to school作文? I like riding bicycles very much, and it is my hobby. I ride bicycle to school everyday. On weekends, I ride bicycle to visit friends and go to parks or movie theaters. Riding bicycle is also a very good exercise and...